2015 Winter Classic

HawksFanInDC

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's some bulls*** concept that's gotten picked up by some sites and apparently by The Pony Inn, which I've been to many times back when I lived in Chicago. People, the Winter Classic logo isn't even right on it!

Predictions for tonight - I will say its a creme colored sweater with a circular logo. Maybe like this style but, creme instead of white.

http://www.nhluniforms.com/Blackhawks/Blackhawks15.html

Opinions seem to be pretty mixed on the vintage white, as opposed to standard white on these jerseys. Personally I quite like that colour as a one off for the outdoor classics (see Rangers, Wings, Nucks) when the whole event is meant to be all out retro. Not such a fan when it's worked into a full time alternate though.

Long time browser first time poster but lookin at the hawks twitter sneak peak definitely looks like they're going white instead of a vintage white. Hoping it's a 64/65 throwback. Also wondering how soon jersey baron will have 2.0 available

Opinions seem to be pretty mixed on the vintage white, as opposed to standard white on these jerseys. Personally I quite like that colour as a one off for the outdoor classics (see Rangers, Wings, Nucks) when the whole event is meant to be all out retro. Not such a fan when it's worked into a full time alternate though.

Agreed. I'm a big fan of the antique white too, but only for a one-off for the WC or, like the case of the Blackhawks' 2009-2011 third or the Senators' current third, when it is an actual color used in the uniform.

ScreenShot2014-11-05at103634AM_zps1a074b

Kinda disappointing for me, but maybe the antique white fad needs to end. I've never been a fan of the sloppy looking crests of the 50's and 60's-era jerseys though. Here's my guess, based on the jersey that would be the most different form the current white, the 1958-59.

Blackhawks22.png

Fanatics has some gear up now, but it just has the generic logo. Do not know if this is meaningful or not.

http://www.fanatics.com/NHL_Chicago_Blackhawks/Chicago_Blackhawks_Reebok_2015_NHL_Winter_Classic_Logo_Drop_T-Shirt_-_Red

That is a hat from the 2009 Winter Classic, my wife has one of them.

We have a one-color number... next teaser photo to be posted at 1:30pm CT. This is fun, I dig the way the Hawks are handling the unveiling.

https://twitter.com/NHLBlackhawks

Edited by Chazberg

The jersey is white. How much lighter can it get?

Sorry, my browser did not jump to the last page.

Given the tomahawk sitting atop the striping, I'd say it may be this one.

Either way, after pic #3 I'm starting to get more excited. Do you guys think they'll stick with the NNOB?