2014-15 Season Jersey Updates League-Wide

PensJerseys

I'm guessing CCM might be on the back and/or hem of the Yotes jerseys? I saw that also on the Monarchs 'Kings Night jerseys, on their auction site.

https://secure1.infinityprosports.com/virtual/manchestermonarchs.com/sites/201301/www/en/proshop/auctions/?&frm[sessiondump]=%2Ftmp%2Fsdump%2F28b465789d2f7316041d9f960774df49.session

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are not in the store yet (I checked during last night's game). I couldn't get any further info from a store employee.

Since they are listed as size 60 I am going to go with Indo unfortunately.

Or the neon green stripe in the neck, usually indicates Indo

2.0's are available in size 60, so the availability of that size says nothing.

You can't trust the pictures either, as their stock varies- their pics of the home and away jerseys show Indos, but their current in-store stock right now is almost completely 2.0. Also the pic of the back of the jersey shows a Reebok logo on the sleeve, lol.

Or the neon green stripe in the neck, usually indicates Indo

Yes and no... a lot of 2.0's have had this recently (Stadium Series last year comes to mind).

You can't trust the pictures either, as their stock varies- their pics of the home and away jerseys show Indos, but their current in-store stock right now is almost completely 2.0. Also the pic of the back of the jersey shows a Reebok logo on the sleeve, lol.

Good to know, did not no that!

And if you recall from the SS game last year, Team LA ordered 2.0s as their authentic.

I'm guessing CCM might be on the back and/or hem of the Yotes jerseys? I saw that also on the Monarchs 'Kings Night jerseys, on their auction site.

https://secure1.infinityprosports.com/virtual/manchestermonarchs.com/sites/201301/www/en/proshop/auctions/?&frm[sessiondump]=%2Ftmp%2Fsdump%2F28b465789d2f7316041d9f960774df49.session

CCM is on all of the AHL jerseys this season. Nothing new...

Edited by JunkyardAthletic

Doughty Premier All Star Jersey as delivered to LAK this morning. No nameplate.

Team logo on sleeve also sublimated.

10926466_391571791016314_63282542526759910177860_391571764349650_185111512490580

Edited by JunkyardAthletic

https://twitter.com/AnaheimDucks/status/555820428917080065/photo/1

So this is gonna make the All Star jerseys that much harder to replicate properly. They're doing the whole "black-ice" effect to all of the team logos on the shoulders...

Edited by dsl135

I agree. The pictures on the site are not to be trusted. I emailed the shop for more details but got no response. All I know is there will be other opportunities to buy the Edge 2.0 version elsewhere.

Reebok turned over the on-ice jersey branding to CCM in all the lower leagues. Not necessarily indicative of what's happening at the NHL level (yet).

Reebok turned over the on-ice jersey branding to CCM in all the lower leagues. Not necessarily indicative of what's happening at the NHL level (yet).

Right! I forgot about that.

Doesn't Reebok's deal with the NHL expire in 2016?

My guess would be that they aren't going to go through the trouble rebranding NHL jerseys with the CCM logo until their contract is extended. I'm not sure exactly what goes into a small rebrand, but it seems pointless to put in the effort to change from REEBOK to CCM branding with only a year left on the deal.

CCM branding is already used on the vintage replicas, so I would guess maybe that's why they used it on the authentic limited edition Wild Wing jersey. Because it's not an actual official uniform being used in games.

Looking forward to the Coyotes throwback. Hopefully they will be available at retail. Who handles Coyotes gameworn? Or do you think NHL will just give these to Meigray to auction off?

The Baron has spoken - he will not be getting authentics of ASG jerseys and is not sure if they are even being made.

Seems Reebok doesn't think there is sufficient demand for a lot of the one-off, authentic jerseys. Partially due to the high cost and not wanting to be stuck with inventory. Another reason may be that they are seeing customers purchase the knockoffs in such volume that they may think there isn't interest for 400 dollar authentics when average Joe Schmo can get a fake for 20.

Oh well

Since we were talking about the new AS jerseys, figured I'd throw this here -

http://www.thehockeynews.com/blog/ranking-every-nhl-all-star-game-jersey-of-all-time/

I still think those 2004 Minnesota style allstar jerseys were the best. They are everything a hockey jersey should be, and nothing at all like an NFL, MLB, NBA, motocross or soccer jersey should be.

I still think those 2004 Minnesota style allstar jerseys were the best. They are everything a hockey jersey should be, and nothing at all like an NFL, MLB, NBA, motocross or soccer jersey should be.

Agreed, love those jerseys. I also liked the 2000/01 style as well. And the classic 89-91, 93 style is one I have been looking for for a while now.

The 'supernova' jerseys are great. The 2004 green jerseys are certainly one of the best.