My Collection

aaron.holick

Nothing incredible here, but there are a few pieces I really love. I don't know much about authentic patches so I'm assuming the ones attached on mine are all replicas.

All jerseys can be found here: http://imgur.com/a/kIUkP#0

I left a few of the less exciting ones out of this post.

CCM Small Replica Wild Wing
k9cDMox.jpg

52 Reebok 6100 White Ducks Pronger w/ 2006 Cup Patch
xnXH3hd.jpg

CCM Vintage Medium Bruins Black Orr Replica

ktq0e0O.jpg

48 CCM Airknit Bruins White "Neely" (Kit needs to be stripped) w/ 1990 Cup Patch

yDufF2g.jpg

56 Starter Ellett Bruins Black Auto

YoBE9O9.jpg

54 CCM Bruins Black Blank

X7mRLnM.jpg

48 CCM Bruins White Blank

VRZjc61.jpg

Reebok Small Replica Bruins Thomas Winter Classic

eRve2xa.jpg

50 Reebok Edge 1.0 Bruins 3rd Blank

5dCudn8.jpg

Edited by aaron.holick

Reebok Small Replica Bruins Black Jagr w/ 2013 Cup Patch

M2LLgid.jpg

58 Team Issue Reebok Edge 2.0 Bruins Wordmark White Blank

ScfIyQa.jpg

58 Team Issue Reebok Edge 2.0 Bruins Wordmark Black Blank

BG7Y02H.jpg

CCM XL Replica Oilers Navy - This is from when I played for the Junior Oilers so I guess it'd be a grey area for a foul?

uotPGVy.jpg

CCM XL Replica Oilers White - Junior Oilers

J3B2AZS.jpg

KOHO Small Replica Oilers 3rd
kkqaNdO.jpg
52 KOHO Oilers Navy Horcoff w/ 25th Anniversary patch - no name bar
hPjK3DE.jpg
Reebok Large Replica Oilers Royal Penner Auto
U4nKBzW.jpg
CCM Small Replica Burger King
Ki0NrmK.jpg
CCM Large Replica Roy Canadiens Red Auto w/ French 1993 Cup Patch
N2lfufJ.jpg
Edited by aaron.holick

Reebok Medium Replica Canadiens Barber Pole Markov

6yhE2EO.jpg

CCM Vintage Medium Replica Devils Lemieux

Ab3WMsK.jpg

CCM Medium Replica Navy Islanders Fisherman

Dgh5kKG.jpg

CCM XXL Flyers 3rd Forsberg Auto

3moLx6I.jpg

CCM Medium Replica Coyotes 3rd Roenick

3wg16AP.jpg

CCM XL Replica Leafs White Joseph Auto w/ All Star Patch

cSDv2qK.jpg

CCM Vintage Medium Replica Canucks 3rd

RtXDa07.jpg

54 CCM Airknit Capitals White Carey

dx7fE9W.jpg

vZDj09d.jpg

Edited by aaron.holick

• 2 weeks later...

Just a couple of tips which I hope might be helpful for your restoration of the Stevens Devils jersey. The jersey brand used by the Devils during their 1999-2000 Cup-winning season was ProPlayer. If your jersey is an ultrafil CCM, then it was used between 1992-96, after which the Devils switched to air-knit CCM's up until 1999. You might be able to accurately make a 1994-95 Cup jersey with it.

Just a couple of tips which I hope might be helpful for your restoration of the Stevens Devils jersey. The jersey brand used by the Devils during their 1999-2000 Cup-winning season was ProPlayer. If your jersey is an ultrafil CCM, then it was used between 1992-96, after which the Devils switched to air-knit CCM's up until 1999. You might be able to accurately make a 1994-95 Cup jersey with it.

Thank you!! My intention was to strip the patches and the bar for a '94-'95 patch. I'm always amazed at the knowledge of everyone on here. Is it just common knowledge when teams used what types of jerseys/namebars/etc ... or is there a listing of all that somewhere?

Looks like you already knew this stuff! :thumbsup:

This kind of info gets discussed around here from time to time, so if you read these boards enough, you just start to remember it. As for me, I just have most of this info stored in my head (along with a lot of other useless crap).

That one i did. Do you happen to know Bruins? The Neely I have is an air knit, I'm assuming that's not period correct with the cup patch???

It is actually period correct for the team but not for Neely. He continued and only wore Ultrafil Jerseys even when the Bruins switched to air-knit in 87-88. I think it was just a personal preference for him but maybe someone else knows the exact reason.

Edited by NuJerzeyDevil

Just another bit of nitpicky trivia regarding the Neely. Although the jersey has a 1990 Cup patch on it, it's clear from the neck tagging that the jersey was made in 1991 or later, perhaps even as late as 1995 depending on whether you have a Maska AirKnit tag (1991-93) or the CCM tag (1993-95). The fight strap on this jersey is slightly different from the one on a 1989-90.

CCM XL Replica Oilers Navy - This is from when I played for the Junior Oilers so I guess it'd be a grey area for a foul?

I don't understand why you'd think that's a jersey foul. You wore it while playing. That's totally legitimate.

Edited by slimcutta

I don't understand why you'd think that's a jersey foul. You wore it while playing. That's totally legitimate.

I guess just because personalized NHL jerseys are usually a foul so I wasn't sure if this would fall into that category. I will now post with confidence. Thanks!