Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DC Red Wings

DC Red Wings Sale Thread

3 posts in this topic

Here's some stuff I'm looking to part with right now. Pictures can all be found in the following album:

https://flic.kr/s/aHsm4Z9vzy

Pictures are the best I can do, if you want something with better detail just let me know.

I'll cover shipping to US addresses, add ten bucks to Canada. Prices are in USD.

Red Wings Tomas Tatar Winter Classic 2014. Size 56. $175. New with tags, customized by Sports Haven.

Red Wings Pavel Datsyuk Winter Classic 2014. Size 56. $175. New with tags, customized by Sports Haven.

Red Wings Dylan Larkin Retail 2.0 Home. Size 56. $150. New with tags. Customized by Sports Haven

Oilers 2.0 Blank Retail Home Blue, Size 56. New with tags and in perfect condition. $125.

Canucks Pavel Bure. 95/96 or 96/97 Ultrafil Size 52. $200. In excellent shape, very lightly worn. Kind of hard to tell from the pictures but there is a black ultrafil nameplate on there.

Edited by DC Red Wings
New stuff

Added a couple more, two Pavels

Hello!  Couple of quick questions for you.  First, are the Datsyuk and Larkin jerseys still available? Second, there's no nameplate on the Datsyuk Winter Classic jersey is there?  It's somewhat hard to tell from the pictures.  Thanks!