Ever lose a jersey?

Big A HG

Seriously. Freaking. Out.

Lost an authentic 2005-06 Sioux Ryan Duncan jersey...white...Nike. Was my first authentic Sioux jersey (originally a Derrick LaPoint). Gone. Missing. Lost. Stolen? Alzheimers?

Tore apart my house. Wife told me I have too many jerseys. Maybe she's right, for once.

tAokJy0.jpg

You know she hid it right :ninja:

She knows better. This might sound mean, but she's gotten in trouble with me for moving my jerseys a few feet. :lol:

She knows better. This might sound mean, but she's gotten in trouble with me for moving my jerseys a few feet. :lol:

"All of your shirts had blood and puck marks on them, so I washed them and threw them in the dryer on the high-hear setting. You can thank me later."

I've never lost one but I have 1) forgotten I owned a particular jersey, and 2) forgotten I bought a jersey until EPS emails me to pay for its customizing.

Yeh you knew you have problem when you check one of your jersey closet(s) and find one or more jerseys you don't recall buying.

I leant a Maple Leafs jersey to a cute girl in college. We graduated and my jersey disappeared.

Glad you found your jersey. I still miss my TO jersey.

The price we pay for a$$...

To finish the story...

I forgot I let REA borrow the jersey for their display until they found a permanent replacement. I have five other jerseys currently in the display as well until the rest show up. They've been in there since summer time and I didn't think I let them borrow that one. The idea I did this was one of the first things I hypothesized, but at no point could I think of a reason I let them borrow it.

That was, until I remembered a video tour of the new renovations that have taken place in 2014 to the arena, which includes the addition of the historic jersey hall that I had a lead role in helping create. I thought I'd look at it to see if it, in fact, was there. And sure enough, there it was.

Here's a picture of part of the hall (there are numerous duplicates because the jersey portion hasn't been completed yet). I also linked the vid. The jersey in question is the fourth one (from nearest to farthest) on the left.

GKYbLfd.png

http://www.grandforksherald.com/content/video-renovated-und-hockey-team-area-includes-new-locker-room-and-more

Edited by Big A HG