Ducks Bringing Back Basically Every Selanne Jersey of All Time

dsl135

Love the box and the jersey is very rare you could say. Congrats!!

Edit: can you pick what number of the 1/25 can you pick the 8/25?

Pretty much. they had them on racks for people to grab. a few people clutched a few and i just grabbed the next avail. 1 late of #8 but it doesnt really matter to me

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who else is thinking no way in hell reebok only ran off 25 of those wild wings. Keep an eye on the baron.

Definitely a beautiful jersey... And very nicely presented. As much as I'd love an authentic wild wing (even if it is a repro with some minor issues)... And I've always wanted a Selanne wild wing auto'd... I just can't swing that. Definitely jealous of you though.

So who else is thinking no way in hell reebok only ran off 25 of those wild wings. Keep an eye on the baron.

I'd have to imagine you are correct on both counts (Reebok making them and JB being the likely place the surplus winds up).

Just thinking about a rack full of $1,000 jerseys and people fighting over them. That's awesome.

If I didn't just buy an effin' house, I'd be tempted. Holy crap that Wild Wing is beautiful.

Dsl, funny story, but when I met Teemu, I wanted him to sign my purple/teal alternate puffy crest from the late 90's and he ASKED if he could sign my WW that I was wearing. Tried to talk him into wearing it for the pic but he wouldn't lol.

If I didn't just buy an effin' house, I'd be tempted. Holy crap that Wild Wing is beautiful.

Dsl, funny story, but when I met Teemu, I wanted him to sign my purple/teal alternate puffy crest from the late 90's and he ASKED if he could sign my WW that I was wearing. Tried to talk him into wearing it for the pic but he wouldn't lol.

I HAVE to meet him someday.

FYI, jerseybaron doesn't think he'll be getting any of the Ducks' rereleases.

He's amazing man.

Is JB getting in the all-stars? Also, is there some revelation I missed about him being like the god of attaining jerseys?

He's amazing man.

Is JB getting in the all-stars? Also, is there some revelation I missed about him being like the god of attaining jerseys?

Yea. He's pretty much a god haha. He gets stuff that seemingly no one else does.

I'm not sure if he's getting the All Stars or not. If you get a lead on one, let me know.

Not sure if Wild Wing jersey or Winnipeg wearing Selanne 13 tribute jerseys were best part of the "jersey" portion of the night...

Edited by JunkyardAthletic

It's awkward that none of the retro mighty ducks jersey have shoulder patches. While, the jets has the stanley cup and goals for kids patch.

They did not approach this endeavor with an eye toward 100% accuracy, see the updated CCM logo. The people who plan these things are not jersey freaks like us who look to make things 100% faithful to the original. So you got no shoulder patches.

Update. The Jets game worn practice jerseys were issued by the ducks and have made it to the team store. $3000 each. Ducks practice worn will range from $3K, $5K and $10k depending on player. Jersey is signed by Teemu and on the Laundry Tag, the players have signed them.

No regular issue of the Jets, just the practice worn

Update. The Jets game worn practice jerseys were issued by the ducks and have made it to the team store. $3000 each. Ducks practice worn will range from $3K, $5K and $10k depending on player. Jersey is signed by Teemu and on the Laundry Tag, the players have signed them.

No regular issue of the Jets, just the practice worn

Holy shite! Man they are out to lunch on pricing.

Not sure if Wild Wing jersey or Winnipeg wearing Selanne 13 tribute jerseys were best part of the "jersey" portion of the night...

Nice...............Buffalo should do the same soon.......everyone wearing Mogilny 89 jerseys from that year.......he had 76 goals as well........when are the Sabres gonna show Alex some love ? :glare:

Yeah, it's unreal. Craziest sight of the night, some dude dropping a grand and wearing his new Wild Wing jersey in the stands... then again, OC does have people with disposable income.

Here's some shots of the Jets jersey that I took:

And a tag of one of the Warm Up worn Ducsk jersey:

they are taking $$ advantage of the area, pretty s***ty move........would not happen if he was a red wing insted of a wild wing

they are taking $$ advantage of the area, pretty s***ty move........would not happen if he was a red wing insted of a wild wing

Orange County is the Florida of California. Anyone that lives in that cesspool of a civilization deserves to get taken advantage of by the crooks that own the Ducks.

Although the jerseys are CCM's, they seem to be made of flo-knit, interestingly enough.

I would never rule out the Baron's chances of eventually getting hold of these, it depends on how limited CCM/Reebok want to make them (although that's rarely seemed to stop him before).

The lack of shoulder patches on the Wild Wing is a shame but that's the only issue. The CCM vector on the neck is fine by me.

I would never rule out the Baron's chances of eventually getting hold of these, it depends on how limited CCM/Reebok want to make them (although that's rarely seemed to stop him before).

The lack of shoulder patches on the Wild Wing is a shame but that's the only issue. The CCM vector on the neck is fine by me.

He gets the ones that NOBODY else has. These could be a test of exactly how much juice he's got.

And not to be a jerk, but doesn't "vector" refer to the Reebok logo they used before the word "Reebok" was used instead? It's not a CCM Vector, it's just "CCM".

No idea, I just saw someone else refer to it that way and followed suit!

And not to be a jerk, but doesn't "vector" refer to the Reebok logo they used before the word "Reebok" was used instead? It's not a CCM Vector, it's just "CCM".

Hows it a s***ty move? Supply and demand, if people are willing to fork out the money then they aren't charging too much, charging too much would indicate nobody will buy it. Just because it's out of your price range doesn't make it a s***ty move, it's a business and we may not like it but that's how it is!