Is TheJerseyHub.com A Legit Place To Order From??

PenguinsFan88

They are legit but unless they changed ways they only offer replica jerseys. The guy who runs the thing is super friendly. Just took a look and it appears they're doing the authentics now too.

Edited by MountainKing

BTW this just dawned on me, with this guy you do have to be very careful and do your research. He will often times order from Kait instead of Lutch, I'm guessing he gets better pricing and turn around from Kait but he doesn't pass that on to the buyer. If you want as accurate of a jersey as possible, even if it says Lutch on the website make sure for certain that he is ordering the jersey from Lutch, he tried some bait and switches on me but then refunded and made it right. The Kait products I never felt were as good and they generally are innacruate, most teams in the KHL now are using Lutch or Reebok jerseys.

Weren't they ordered to start writing names on the backs of jerseys in English as of around the 2012-13 season or so??

I think that was right, in an effort to grow the league they went with english, a few seasons leading up that I'm pretty sure it was a mix and back when it was the Superleague it was all Russian.

BTW this just dawned on me, with this guy you do have to be very careful and do your research. He will often times order from Kait instead of Lutch, I'm guessing he gets better pricing and turn around from Kait but he doesn't pass that on to the buyer. If you want as accurate of a jersey as possible, even if it says Lutch on the website make sure for certain that he is ordering the jersey from Lutch, he tried some bait and switches on me but then refunded and made it right. The Kait products I never felt were as good and they generally are innacruate, most teams in the KHL now are using Lutch or Reebok jerseys.

Well these are the jerseys I want from him..

http://thejerseyhub.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=36&product_id=202

http://thejerseyhub.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=35&product_id=330

The 2004-05 AK Bars home jersey I would want customized as a Morozov. Are those 2 jerseys I want safe choices for getting the proper Lutch ones the first time around?? Or should I be worried about bait and switch crap with them???

Weren't they ordered to start writing names on the backs of jerseys in English as of around the 2012-13 season or so??

I think that was right, in an effort to grow the league they went with english, a few seasons leading up that I'm pretty sure it was a mix and back when it was the Superleague it was all Russian.

Great, thanks guys. Helps make my jersey order correct. Appreciate it!