Can you get Edge 1.0 or 2.0 made in size 46?

SpiralStatic

There is indeed a size 46 in canadian edges (1.0s and 2.0s) just not a 48. The 2.0s aren't sold at retail by reebok so theyre harder to get than indos. But you could check sites like ice jerseys and river city sports.

IJ and RCS ran out of size 46 home jerseys. JerseyBaron on eBay has all models- home, road and alternate in 2.0 46's right now.

MLSE are probably re-branding those jerseys thrown on the ice as game-used.

I've always wondered this. Who wears a size 46? I'm 5'11" and 170 pounds. I would never consider anything smaller than a size 52 in the old CCM or a 54 in an Edge. Do people wear jerseys tight like t-shirts these days? Reebok youth size large measures out to a 44. Are there really that many little people on the boards?

You don't really have to be that little to fit in an Edge 46. I'm 5'9", 150- the exact same height and weight as Johnny Hockey, and I can fit just fine in the 46!

Why are you picking on the little people, us 5 foot 6ers have every right to be kitted out in ice hockey jerseys too :P

I have a Lutch that is a 48, a 1.0 which is a 52, and a 2.0 which is a 54 anything between them I'm fine with. My Tucker which i a 58 is like a fumigation tent on me.

I am 5'8 and 135. I'm comfortable in a Edge 1.0 50 and CCM 48, with or without equipment. An Edge 46 will fit better, but probably not over equipment, although I would really like to know. Do not want to take a risk for that kind of money.

Starter size 46 is not a problem, though.

I'm 5'5" 135....what would you like me to wear???

;)

I'm 5'8 170 so 46 is a good size for me without looking ridiculous. But there is a drawback (at least in one instance). I ordered a 46 edge 1.0 during customization week at NHL.com a few years back and the number draped over the top stripe of my jersey. Needless to say I was pretty pissed.

Anyway I found jersey baron does have my size and they do offer customization as well. Any word on theirs?

Leafs stuff is good because he gets them done at Sports Lettering Company, who does the Leafs' on-ice jerseys.

Edit: I should add that on size 46's, the back numbers are almost certainly going to be smaller than on-ice specs, in order for them to not overlap onto the waist striping.

Edited by LAK74

It depends on how you want to wear it. I can wear a 54/56 Edge over a hoody, or a 46/50 under a jacket. 52 is where it's at with me if I'm just wearing the jersey over a t-shirt. I'm 6' 190lb (sporty build) and a 46 1.0 fits pretty much ok, and while it does look small for a hockey jersey the good length of the sleeves make it work.

It's actually the smaller 6100s that look weird on me, as the sleeves come up way too short so have to be rolled up. A 48/52 in the older cuts works just fine and I can go all the way up to a 56 without it looking daft. Conversely I have got a couple of old CCM mesh and Nike Flo-knits in 44 that fit like a baggy t-shirt. They're small, but only hockey jersey small.

I don't know what the hell you guys are talking about. I'm another 5'6er and I wouldn't touch anything smaller than a 52 in edge. These are jerseys people, they are supposed to be a little baggy.

I don't know what the hell you guys are talking about. I'm another 5'6er and I wouldn't touch anything smaller than a 52 in edge. These are jerseys people, they are supposed to be a little baggy.

I'm 6'2", 250+, I describe my physique as "retired football player", you can tell I was once athletic but I've put on a few pounds since I got older and my many injuries and desk job have made me more inactive.

I can wear anything from a 52 to a 58 in the old style. I prefer not to do a 52 but it does fit, albeit snugly. These days I stick to 56 because as TMLFAN said it, it's a jersey, it's supposed to be loose, and I'd rather be more comfortable.

Same reason I get a 58+ to 60 in EDGE jerseys, with the added issue that the 58+ sleeves hit me right at the wrist, where a 58 has sleeves that are too short for me. I could probably fit body wise in an EDGE 56, but haven't tried one because the sleeves would still be an issue.

5'7" 155 lbs myself. I prefer 46 because the sleeves are a good length for me, though I can fit into a 50 if I wanted to.

5'6 and 145. EDGE 46 fits good for me. 50 is too long in body and arms. I think a 50 fit with length of 46 would be ideal.

STARTERS even in 48 are too big. Had a starter 46 which fit amazing. Looser than EDGE 46 but right length in arms and chest.

g6RffSb.jpg