anyone seen reebok 2.0 2015 All star jerseys?

steezyb

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet JB really could get them, but even he thinks they're so ugly that they'd never sell, and he has EVERYTHING!

Doubtful... he got Blackhawks Winter Classic 2.0's among many others (Penguins third, Flyers third, etc.) pretty recently.

You couldn't pay me to wear those. They are horrible.

I bet JB really could get them, but even he thinks they're so ugly that they'd never sell, and he has EVERYTHING!

Exactly...it's like investing in pumpkins on November 1st - don't do it.

old_pumpkins-vi.jpg

Kind of sad that these jerseys look like they do :-( With My Blackhawks having 5 players on the squad and two of them first time All Stars I was looking forward to getting the jerseys. Especially since my favorite Hawk #7 Seabs finally got the nod I am really torn :-( Don't want to be made fun of by my peers ;-)

Exactly...it's like investing in pumpkins on November 1st - don't do it.

old_pumpkins-vi.jpg

Those are rotting pumpkins? I thought they were Islanders jerseys.

This year I invested in pumpkins. They've been going up the whole month of October...and I've got a feeling they're going to peak right around January. Then BANG! That's when I'll really cash in!

I'm trying to watch the fantasy draft, but the neon green is absolutely killing everything.

I feel like they should at least be going with the colors of the home team of the arena that they're playing at.

I would eat my first born to get a black one. I NEED it.

It's a good thing I didn't rush my order for a white jersey lol. If getting picked last the first time wasn't funny enough Kessel getting absolutely trolled all night is the greatest Leafs related hockey thing I've watched all season. Well done boys, well done.

Is Drew Doughty drunk?

Pretty sure the majority of them were.

If Ovi had of won the car they would have had a lawsuit on their hands if they gave him the keys.

Pretty sure the majority of them were.

If Ovi had of won the car they would have had a lawsuit on their hands if they gave him the keys.

Ovi was bombed. It was nuts.