anyone seen reebok 2.0 2015 All star jerseys?

steezyb

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like shop.nhl.com might have sewn versions of the 6 captains. The first photos are just stock photos, but the last photo shows a sewn nameplate and numbers. But with this being shop.nhl.com I'm not sure how much you can trust it.

www.shop.nhl.com/NHL_Logo_Gear_Jerseys

When did they post these? They're already sold out of a lot of sizes. WTH?! Or were they just selling the leftovers from the game?

Edited by christhn

The lettered ones are not in the store yet so we still haven't seen how good the customization is or whether they have the patches or not.

So JB could order them, but I assume they are blanks and wouldn't have team patches? Finding real-deal team patches might be the last hurdle then.

So JB could order them, but I assume they are blanks and wouldn't have team patches? Finding real-deal team patches might be the last hurdle then.

EPS says they have them.

EPS says they have them.

The post in this thread you're eluding to mentioned screenprinted patches - wonder if they'd get the stitched versions as well. I'll ask on their FB.

Looks like shop.nhl.com might have sewn versions of the 6 captains. The first photos are just stock photos, but the last photo shows a sewn nameplate and numbers. But with this being shop.nhl.com I'm not sure how much you can trust it.

www.shop.nhl.com/NHL_Logo_Gear_Jerseys

Awesome find bluejacket. Guys these are the sewn, precustomized versions with elliptical name plates.

Sorry, it's been a long day apparently. This is the closeup photo I wanted to reference: http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/detailed-view-of-the-jersey-of-captain-jonathan-toews-of-news-photo/462155042

Oh there is demand ,remember back when we thought the BURGER KING ,LIGHTNING THIRD AND THE WILD WING were ugly and know look . This all star jerseys are like a train reck we think its bad but can not look away and as a collector you want to look and Have .

I was thinking the other day about how there might be demand for these in 10 years. I was deterred by both the lack of authentics and my lack of closet space though. I have a hard time justifying picking one up, but if the right discounts came around, I might pull the trigger.

Sorry, it's been a long day apparently. This is the closeup photo I wanted to reference: http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/detailed-view-of-the-jersey-of-captain-jonathan-toews-of-news-photo/462155042

It totally looks sewn down. Good catch.

Edited by Revellution

Tonal logo and All-Star patches are fully embroidered with the game jerseys. It's very possible that it was a one-off order that was only issued for the team and will not be made again.

That almost looks like an Edge 1.0 on the shoulders and front panel.

Tonal logo and All-Star patches are fully embroidered with the game jerseys. It's very possible that it was a one-off order that was only issued for the team and will not be made again.

That almost looks like an Edge 1.0 on the shoulders and front panel.

I noticed that the front and shoulders did not look like 2.0 while watching some video of the game.

Hopefully, JB decides to order them. Might try and surprise my brother with one