anyone seen reebok 2.0 2015 All star jerseys?

steezyb

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No such luck for me. No black ones left, according to what I was told. Wanted a Doughty.

Thanks for the tip!

Anyone know when JB was putting the order through? I emailed him asking to get included in the order but he hasn't emailed me back yet

Most likely he's still looking for a source for official team patches. He said he's not going to order the jerseys unless he can get the patches. When he makes the decision to order the jerseys, I'm sure at least one of us here will get word from him.

Most likely he's still looking for a source for official team patches. He said he's not going to order the jerseys unless he can get the patches. When he makes the decision to order the jerseys, I'm sure at least one of us here will get word from him.

I had an email conversation with him about it and that's exactly right. He said he won't order unless he can get the patches, because he prefers to sell them customized because he says they sell better than blanks, which makes sense because most fans just want it done, and are not concerned with who did it or how accurate it is. If he can't get the patches, he can't customize them correctly, and if he can't customize them correctly, he's not getting them.

I had an email conversation with him about it and that's exactly right. He said he won't order unless he can get the patches, because he prefers to sell them customized because he says they sell better than blanks, which makes sense because most fans just want it done, and are not concerned with who did it or how accurate it is. If he can't get the patches, he can't customize them correctly, and if he can't customize them correctly, he's not getting them.

This doesn't sound very promising.

This doesn't sound very promising.

Unless you consider the fact that he has been able to get EVERYTHING, even when nobody else can. I have every confidence he will come up with them.

Go figure, I actually decided to go for one at that price... No Voracek or Giroux (jerseys or t-shirts) left. Oh well, no big deal.

Woah! I never said I was taking orders. The Blue Line takes orders over the phone and ships. Call (614) 246-3200.

This may have been answered, but I didn't see it in the thread. Are the numbers/letters the crappy, single layer that normally comes from shop.nhl.com? or are the the nice multi-layer?

I'm glad, I was tempted all morning to call, now that temptation is gone, I can rest easy.

If that temptation rises again, let me know - I'll be looking to sell my extra.

Thanks for the tip. Can anyone vouch for them? Their Facebook reviews are terrible

The reviews for River City Sports? Really? I've never had an issue with them.