anyone seen reebok 2.0 2015 All star jerseys?

steezyb

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I messaged him originally in February, said I was on the list. Never got another message. Shot him one last night, nothing yet. Hope I'm not left out in the cold on this one. Did he reach out to you guys first?

I am not sure he is doing the deposit thing anymore. He told me the team issueds would be in this week, which would eliminate the need for a deposit.

I am hoping so because I'd like to get it into my EPS Spring Sale package.

He told me he would get the jerseys this week but the patches weren't coming until later. So the jerseys most likely won't be made available to us until he can confirm that the correct size/color/patch combinations we want will be available.

Edited by LAK74

So, $350 for a blank "all-star" jersey and a patch? Then pay to add numbers and nameplate? I've never been that big on all-star jerseys, and I know these are unique, but by the time it is said and done I'd have what, $450 into an authentic all-star just seems like too much.

And this is a jersey most think is ugly and next year will be outdated. Re-sale, IF I ever decide to sell, seems to be a loss no matter if I go the blank or fully stitched route. Hell, I have a hard time selling my fully stitched/authentic popular skaters for this much, and people love that design.

After thinking this one out, I think I'm going to pass.

Edited by khabbi

It's no different than any other jersey you buy from the Baron. He's the only one who has one so if you want it, you have to pay for it.

It's no different than any other jersey you buy from the Baron. He's the only one who has one so if you want it, you have to pay for it.

I totally understand that part of it, trust me. :) I've payed my fair share for Goalie cuts.

Either way, I'm glad these will be available to those that want it and are willing to pay the premium.

With the current price of a 2.0 + customization, id expect to almost certainly take a loss of a resale, especially if you wore the jersey and its now used. All 2.0's i am buying with intention to keep, in the current jeraey climate.

Which i guess is a good thing, as it kills the reselling market, in your face jftw

I'm willing to pay $400+ for a one off jersey. The Winter Classic cost me around that and I don't regret it an ounce.

Oh, and he ended up replying to me. Got the same time frame as everyone else. Just got a bit paranoid.

Edited by JohnnyOnTheSpot

With the current price of a 2.0 + customization, id expect to almost certainly take a loss of a resale, especially if you wore the jersey and its now used. All 2.0's i am buying with intention to keep, in the current jeraey climate.

Which i guess is a good thing, as it kills the reselling market, in your face jftw

Yeah you are going to take a loss on something like that if you try to re-sell. I have only paid full price for ones I have no intention of selling.

JB is supplying the real deal patches, ASG will be on, team patch will be loose. I'll just be having EPS sew it in.

Now, if only JB could get my jersey to me before the end of the EPS sale...

Who is EPS? And have they quoted you how much it will cost to have these properly stitched and how long it will take for them to do them?

I saw a replica All-Star Jersey today and I like it.. a lot. It's the price that's keeping me on the fence. The one thing that is persuading me is that I don't have an authentic ASJ yet and this one is certainly a stand out.

I think it's interesting that most of us thought it was ugly at first, but now like it. I don't know that I've ever had such a big change of opinion on a jersey in such a small amount of time. :lol:

Who is EPS? And have they quoted you how much it will cost to have these properly stitched and how long it will take for them to do them?

Exclusive Pro Sports. They have not quoted me a price or time frame, I have used them dozens of times and I don't really ask anymore because I know their prices are fair. They are generally between $59-69, plus probably another $6.50 to sew on the team patch if I provide it.

They take a while, at least 8 weeks, maybe as many as 12 weeks. But their work (on my stuff anyway) has always been perfect.

I'm not the type to chase down the customizer that did each individual jersey I buy, I prefer having one central house do all of my stuff. And they have not let me down so far.

JB has them : http://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-NHL-ALL-STAR-GAME-TEAM-FOLIGNO-TEAM-ISSUED-REEBOK-EDGE-2-0-7287-JERSEY-52-/111641141917?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item19fe54a29d

Wonder why they chose what they did for the materials. Shoulder panels look like the X-trafil 1.0 stuff.

Did he contact anyone yet to fulfill their order? I've never purchased from him off of eBay, so I'm not sure how to finalize the process.

I asked him for clarification:

JB: The all star jerseys use 1.0 material - no air knit.

Bummer.... =(