anyone seen reebok 2.0 2015 All star jerseys?

steezyb

I've had issues with them in terms of them having actual stock.

Their website will say something is in stock and it really isn't. So your entire order was held up for 2 weeks longer than it should. They never contacted me about it and I had to contact them. This happened twice.

I also had a sweatshirt come with a secruity tag still on it. They said just smash it with a hammer after freezing it so I did. Ended up ripping the shirt. Took 2 weeks to get the shirt I actually ordered and they refunded my shipping cost back to them.

So my orders haven't gone smoothly to say the least. But the customer service usually works everything out.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also had a sweatshirt come with a secruity tag still on it. They said just smash it with a hammer after freezing it so I did. Ended up ripping the shirt. Took 2 weeks to get the shirt I actually ordered and they refunded my shipping cost back to them.

That's funny, I can't believe they said that.

I've got a little Toews collection going, and would love to add this jersey. I've sent a message to JerseyBaron via his website, but have not heard back. What's the best way to ensure I'm on the list if his order goes through? Can anyone help me? Thanks!

He is still trying to locate a source for the team patches. He is only ordering the jerseys if he can get the patches. I emailed him about the all-star jerseys and never received anything back on that email. I then emailed him about another jersey to purchase and when he responded to that email told me he received my other email about the all-star jersey and forgot to respond to it. Chances are he has your email and if he does find the patches to order, he will email you plus I'm sure it will be posted here if he is actually placing the order...

It doesn't actually say they are the official on-ice patches. They may very well be the same screened patches that we've seen used on the Premiers.

That may be. And JB didn't say which he'd be looking for/getting, nor whether he'd take one if the other was not available. Not to me, anyway.

Would like to get a answer quick as if not may bid on one from NHL.COM

I think it would benefit him to get them sooner rather than later, while the game is still fresh in people's minds. Otherwise he may get stuck with a pile of them.

Update straight from Jersey Baron.

1. He can get the official team patches from Reebok, BUT he will only have access to whatever they have left over. He says they are still filling some orders for players and team personnel who wanted an extra pro jersey. So he may not have access to every team's patch.

2. Jerseys will not be ready to ship until sometime in April, that is an estimate and not a definitive shipping date.

3. He is supposed to have all of the details next week and will provide an update at that time.

Tarasenko's reverse issued jersey is at $3,000. What in the actual hell?

I'm 99% sure that people aren't paying enough attention and think that they're game worn.

I'm 99% sure that people aren't paying enough attention and think that they're game worn.

The eBay confusion when these hit the market again will be a lot of fun.

These things were so hideous, nobody wanted anything to do with them when they were first revealed. Now, they have become the "wild wing" of the All-Star arena.

Oh there is demand ,remember back when we thought the BURGER KING ,LIGHTNING THIRD AND THE WILD WING were ugly and know look . This all star jerseys are like a train reck we think its bad but can not look away and as a collector you want to look and Have .

Page 6 I thought the same thing

• 4 weeks later...

Message from the Jersey Baron; he has confirmed he can get the team patches, and he will likely be ordering soon. As soon as he has his final pricing info from Reebok, he will be accepting non-refundable $50 deposits for orders. He does not know when delivery will be, he said it could be 2-3 months.

Not sure what I will do. I need one to complete my Elias All-Star set, but not sure I am willing to put a deposit on it and then wait forever for it to arrive.

FYI...email from jerseyBaron today re:2015 east all star jersey

To
  • me
Hi Jesse,

We can most likely get you now a size 58 white team issued jersey.

Would you be interested?

My response was I need a 54 or 56, 58 is just too big. So i'm not sure if he is contacting people in the order they 1st contacted him or what but I would think this means he can get them now(at least certain sizes anyway).

on edit: his response back was they only have TI 58's right now.

Edited by MeccaDon123

He messaged me also, I need a 58+. He is able to get certain sizes that were team issued. He is confirming its availability and I should be purchasing it soon.

As one of the smaller folks here, I'm rather disappointed to hear that JB, at least for now, will not be ordering his normal range of retail sizes. Instead he is concentrating on filling orders only for larger, team-issued jerseys.