anyone seen reebok 2.0 2015 All star jerseys?

steezyb

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been wondering this for the past week, but does anybody know why they put the "All-Star " on the top left of the chest so they had to put the captains C and the alternate captains A on the opposite side of where they usually go?

Just seems like they did it for the sake of making these jerseys different and even more terrible than they already are.

What douchenozzle descided to put black numbers on a black uniform. You can't read the numbers on t.v. These jerseys suck big fat donkey dongs.

I didn't know people attempt to troll on this site.

No it's not acceptable. The only thing we like to talk about is stripping game worn jerseys and putting our own names on them.

C'mon Tom this is a serious environment here

Lol.

Yeah. About as serious as the NHL takes the design of these jerseys.

Edited by thebiggoalie

So glad that train wreck is over, the game was boring as usual and the jerseys made it even worse.

Let's hope next year they wake up and do something that will actually make them some money.

I was told that everthing that had neon green on was pretty much gone before the game today (hats, jerseys pins etc)

Let's hope next year they wake up and do something that will actually make them some money.

Sounds like they did.

I'm not surprised they sold out, everything tends to sell at these special event games. If I had attended, you could bet your Arse I would have gotten one and turned it into an Elias. I mean, after the 2012 Winter Classic (which I attended), I bought a friggin' Flyers jersey!

Not having been there, however, I can skip it because its really, really ugly.

I was told that everthing that had neon green on was pretty much gone before the game today (hats, jerseys pins etc)

I live in Columbus and was at the Fan Fair Friday and at the Blue Line (Blue Jackets team shop) Saturday and Sunday. Both at the Fan Fair and the Blue Line, they had premade jerseys of all six all star captains (Foligno, Toews, *ash, Doughty, Getzlaf, and Kane). This customization was 100% authentic with sewn on nameplate, name, numbers that are used on the authentics. You can find the Foligno and Toews versions of these jerseys on Dicks sporting goods website.

For the rest of the player jerseys, the league used heat press name and numbers and I am actually impressed by the quality. I have some pictures from Sunday of the screen pressed jerseys at the blue line for team Toews. Let me know if you want to see them.

Post them here that would be great ,also I am looking on MeiGray as they will have the second set made up for the draft

I live in Columbus and was at the Fan Fair Friday and at the Blue Line (Blue Jackets team shop) Saturday and Sunday. Both at the Fan Fair and the Blue Line, they had premade jerseys of all six all star captains (Foligno, Toews, *ash, Doughty, Getzlaf, and Kane). This customization was 100% authentic with sewn on nameplate, name, numbers that are used on the authentics. You can find the Foligno and Toews versions of these jerseys on Dicks sporting goods website.

For the rest of the player jerseys, the league used heat press name and numbers and I am actually impressed by the quality. I have some pictures from Sunday of the screen pressed jerseys at the blue line for team Toews. Let me know if you want to see them.

Would you happen to know any of those vendors? I'm trying to get the Doughty but I doubt any customization places outside of that game have those fonts.

Would you happen to know any of those vendors? I'm trying to get the Doughty but I doubt any customization places outside of that game have those fonts.

The team store under the direction of the NHL was the only vendor for the weekend and I do not think they have any black jerseys left. I talked to EPS today and they will have kits soon.

Where could you get those blackened team logo patches, I wonder?