anyone seen reebok 2.0 2015 All star jerseys?

steezyb

Where could you get those blackened team logo patches, I wonder?

My guess is you can't. Maybe EPS will be able to recreate them. They are just sublimated patches so I think they should be able to make them.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spoke with EPS earlier today too. They said they were not planning on having the shoulder patches. Only the letters and numbers.

Based on the photos from the Dicks Sporting Goods website, it doesn't look like the captains' jerseys come with those patches either.

Edited by christhn

Any chance they do stuff like that just to mess with people who want their jerseys 100% accurate? Because I know if I were in charge, I totally would. :)

I spoke with EPS earlier today too. They said they were not planning on having the shoulder patches. Only the letters and numbers.

Based on the photos from the Dicks Sporting Goods website, it doesn't look like the captains' jerseys come with those patches either.

Glad I grabbed one this weekend if that's the case. I was afraid the patches would be a problem.

The jerseys that Dicks has in their stores do have the patches so I would not be surprised if the jerseys on their site come with them too.

Umm.....Favourite Player: David Clarkson....there aren't words in the English language to describe how ashamed I would be. Might as well get a Dion Phaneuf jersey

lol

Truer words can not be spoken

Glad I grabbed one this weekend if that's the case. I was afraid the patches would be a problem.

The jerseys that Dicks has in their stores do have the patches so I would not be surprised if the jerseys on their site come with them too.

How deep is the in-store selection by you (sizes and players)? And do you know the lettering compares to the shirt you picked up at the event?

Might just be a stock photo they're using on their site then. I hope it is, since not having the patches would be really lame.

The one you grabbed this weekend, are the numbers dual-layered or single? Did you get one of the heat pressed ones or is all sewn on?

How deep is the in-store selection by you (sizes and players)? And do you know the lettering compares to the shirt you picked up at the event?

I'm not sure what the Dicks stores have in stock, but the ones that come from there look to be done correctly. I also don't know if they had any other players other then Foligno and if they did I'd guess just Toews.

Might just be a stock photo they're using on their site then. I hope it is, since not having the patches would be really lame.

The one you grabbed this weekend, are the numbers dual-layered or single? Did you get one of the heat pressed ones or is all sewn on?

The one I got and the ones Dicks has/had are all single layer. I got a heat pressed one, because that was all they had Thursday night and I was afraid to wait and end of with nothing. I'm going to have it sewn at some point.

Edited by bluejacket

The one I got and the ones Dicks has/had are all single layer. I got a heat pressed one, because that was all they had Thursday night and I was afraid to wait and end of with nothing. I'm going to have it sewn at some point.

Understandable. Ending up with nothing always stinks. Thanks for all your responses. Who's jersey did you buy?

I'm guessing the Dicks had their numbers sewn on then?

Edited by christhn

Any chance they do stuff like that just to mess with people who want their jerseys 100% accurate? Because I know if I were in charge, I totally would. :)

I bet they probably do it to make it harder to counterfeit, but the collateral damage hurts the people who want it 100% accurate too since even licensed sellers can't always get their hands on the exact materials.

Edited by christhn

I bet they probably do it to make it harder to counterfeit, but the collateral damage hurts the people who want it 100% accurate too since even licensed sellers can't always get their hands on the exact materials.

I'm not sure that's why they do it, because they don't do it for the regular jerseys which are far more likely to be counterfeited than those ugly Arse jerseys.

bluejacket I bought a blank black jersey last Monday to make Sure I at least got one. Thursday night I found out Dicks had sewn Foligno jerseys so I went during my lunch on Friday and bought one. They went very fast despite also being on their website.

Saturday I got Johansen On the back of my blank one. Let me know if you to see pictures contrasting the jerseys. Also, if someone could tell me where to get my heat pressed jersey sewn please let me know. I have been looking for a company to do this but I don't know where to go. Could you guys please help me out with your expertise in this area?

bluejacket I bought a blank black jersey last Monday to make Sure I at least got one. Thursday night I found out Dicks had sewn Foligno jerseys so I went during my lunch on Friday and bought one. They went very fast despite also being on their website.

Saturday I got Johansen On the back of my blank one. Let me know if you to see pictures contrasting the jerseys. Also, if someone could tell me where to get my heat pressed jersey sewn please let me know. I have been looking for a company to do this but I don't know where to go. Could you guys please help me out with your expertise in this area?

I would think Dicks can do it for you since they do jersey customization. Since your jersey already has the numbers and is already pressed, it'd make their job even easier since they don't even have to measure anything!

When you got it heat pressed, did it have both shoulder patches?

I would think Dicks can do it for you since they do jersey customization. Since your jersey already has the numbers and is already pressed, it'd make their job even easier since they don't even have to measure anything!

When you got it heat pressed, did it have both shoulder patches?

Yeah when you get it heat pressed they ask you the following questions:

1) Hi! What player do you want? How do you spell it?

2) What number do you want?

3) What team patch do you want?

They automatically press the all star logo on the right shoulder and press the team logo on the left. Hope this helps!

Lmao!

Sorry, all the Patriots "ball" press conferences have left me with a 12 year old sense of humor.

Ok, I had it before that.

They automatically press the all star logo on the right shoulder and press the team logo on the left. Hope this helps!

So do you mean that the blank jersey doesn't come with any shoulder patches at all, and they have to apply both? Also, when they did your blank as Johansen, were the 2 patches they put on identical to the ones on the precustomized Foligno? Thanks.

So do you mean that the blank jersey doesn't come with any shoulder patches at all, and they have to apply both? Also, when they did your blank as Johansen, were the 2 patches they put on identical to the ones on the precustomized Foligno? Thanks.

The jerseys are sold without any shoulder patches. Both the precustomized sewn jersey and the heat press HAVE THE SAME HEAT PRESSED SHOULDER PATCHES.

Sewn PreCustomized Foligno Jersey

Notice how the name plate is round on the sides unlike my Johansen. Also, everything is sewn onto the jersey except the shoulder patches which are heat pressed on both jerseys. The numbers on this jersey are really different when compared to all of my other hockey jerseys. They almost have a fabric feel and weight, but have almost a screen pressed black and green design on them.

They had these precustomized, sewn jerseys at the team store, NHL FanFair and at Dicks and Dicks.com.

7_zps4d90f0f6.jpg

8_zps73e7e41e.jpg

9_zpsaa97291d.jpg

10_zps6e48c4f3.jpg

13_zps2568b0df.jpg

12_zps7140c7f8.jpg

11_zps38ebdea2.jpg

Edited by Revellution

Heat Pressed Johansen Jersey

Here is the heat pressed jersey. I gave it to the team store at 4pm on Saturday and it was done by 9pm. I'm actually pleased with the quality for a heat pressed jersey. It is a thinner, rubbery material, do you think it could be sewn? If so, where??? Please let me know, thanks!

1_zps39e18a25.jpg

3_zpse0f340c5.jpg

2_zps64bd0b66.jpg

4_zpse0f340c5.jpg

Edited by Revellution