anyone seen reebok 2.0 2015 All star jerseys?

steezyb

Heat Pressed Johansen Jersey

Here is the heat pressed jersey. I gave it to the team store at 4pm on Saturday and it was done by 9pm. I'm actually pleased with the quality for a heat pressed jersey. It is a thinner, rubbery material, do you think it could be sewn? If so, where??? Please let me know, thanks!

Awesome, thank you for the pics.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The team store had a number of the white jerseys still tonight and three customized black jerseys. I did not get to see what players they had.

Their phone number is 614-246-3205 if anyone wants to call them, they do ship AFAIK.

Below are the two pictures I took of the

The team store had a number of the white jerseys still tonight and three customized black jerseys. I did not get to see what players they had.

Their phone number is 614-246-3205 if anyone wants to call them, they do ship AFAIK.

Bluejacket,

Did they really sell out of black jerseys? Do you think they held some back to get Johansen and Foligno sewn customization added to them? Also where are you going to get your heat pressed jersey sewn?

Below are the pictures of the jerseys I took on Sunday morning. These jerseys were $215 for the premade sewn or heat press. If you bought a blank for $150, the heat press customization was $65.

http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s575/Snuffleupaguz/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsfcc5401a.jpg

http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s575/Snuffleupaguz/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps2e3814a8.jpg

Just out of curiosity, which Dicks store are you referring to that had the patches and ASG lettering?

Edited by LAK74

Bluejacket,

Did they really sell out of black jerseys? Do you think they held some back to get Johansen and Foligno sewn customization added to them? Also where are you going to get your heat pressed jersey sewn?

Below are the pictures of the jerseys I took on Sunday morning. These jerseys were $215 for the premade sewn or heat press. If you bought a blank for $150, the heat press customization was $65.

http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s575/Snuffleupaguz/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsfcc5401a.jpg

http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s575/Snuffleupaguz/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps2e3814a8.jpg

Wow they sold a ton of sweaters this weekend.

Would you happen to know any of those vendors? I'm trying to get the Doughty but I doubt any customization places outside of that game have those fonts.

There were a handful of Doughty originally available pre-customized; I can check and see if any remain.

Number is 246-3200, not 3205. 3205 is the store at Tuttle Mall.

Bluejacket,

Yes, no, and although the letters could be sewn down it wouldn't necessarily be advisable (mostly because it would involve stitching through the nameplate and jersey itself).

Heat Pressed Johansen Jersey

Here is the heat pressed jersey. I gave it to the team store at 4pm on Saturday and it was done by 9pm. I'm actually pleased with the quality for a heat pressed jersey. It is a thinner, rubbery material, do you think it could be sewn? If so, where??? Please let me know, thanks!

Can you show a close up picture of the "All-Star" on the chest? Is that a patch or is it screened on to the jersey itself? If it's a patch, is it sewn or heat pressed?

Edited by slimcutta
No need to quote pics...thx.

There were a handful of Doughty originally available pre-customized; I can check and see if any remain.

Yes, no, and although the letters could be sewn down it wouldn't necessarily be advisable (mostly because it would involve stitching through the nameplate and jersey itself).

I personally don't care if the letters are sewn through the name plate in jersey as long as they sewn down. Do you not advise sewing down the heat pressed rubber material? Will is cause any problems to the rubber (such as ripping).

Also, what do I call the standard zig zag stitching if I go to Dicks to get it sewn down? I've heard it referred to as tackle twill, but I don't know if that's the stitch type or referencing how the lettering is layered and stitched. Let me know, thanks!

Edited by Revellution

Can you show a close up picture of the "All-Star" on the chest? Is that a patch or is it screened on to the jersey itself? If it's a patch, is it sewn or heat pressed?

It's a heat pressed graphic. I can post a picture later. The NHL logo on the front is sewn down in a twill pattern. Is this new with all new premier jerseys? NHL.com claims the premiers on their site now have embroidered front logos.

Wait you don't want miss directed phone calls all day?

Thanks for the correct number.

Wait you don't want miss directed phone calls all day?

Thanks for the correct number.

I called the Blue Line at Tuttle on Saturday and they said they had no All Star game Merchandise. When I was at the Blue Line in Saturday, they only had Foligno and Kane, no Doughty jerseys, but that doesn't mean they didn't have any at fan fair. Do you think the league took all of these customized jerseys with them when they skipped town?

Below are some pictures from the jersey selection at fan fair:

http://instagram.com/p/yPNy82NhDP/

http://instagram.com/p/yPL9gRthAZ/

I personally don't care if the letters are sewn through the name plate in jersey as long as they sewn down. Do you not advise sewing down the heat pressed rubber material? Will is cause any problems to the rubber (such as ripping).

Also, what do I call the standard zig zag stitching if I go to Dicks to get it sewn down? I've heard it referred to as tackle twill, but I don't know if that's the stitch type or referencing how the lettering is layered and stitched. Let me know, thanks!

It's tough to say, only because my sense of touch is badly diminished at this point. It's bad enough that I can't tell if the letters are truly a rubberized type of material, a screened twill, or something different. Without actually handling blank letters in a few days when everything heals, I won't be able to say for sure.

Tackle twill is the standard flat twill material used in cresting and customizing, compared to others in the market. For example, glacier twill has a herringbone pattern to it, diamond twill has a diamond pattern, etc. Zigzag stitching is merely a stitch type that is done in a zigzag pattern; it's the standard on sports uniforms that have something sewn down.

I called the Blue Line at Tuttle on Saturday and they said they had no All Star game Merchandise. When I was at the Blue Line in Saturday, they only had Foligno and Kane, no Doughty jerseys, but that doesn't mean they didn't have any at fan fair. Do you think the league took all of these customized jerseys with them when they skipped town?

Below are some pictures from the jersey selection at fan fair:

http://instagram.com/p/yPNy82NhDP/

http://instagram.com/p/yPL9gRthAZ/

The NHL didn't take anything with them, but I can say that other teams around the league have expressed an interest in picking up whatever the leftovers are. I should be able to provide a somewhat updated list of what's available later that hasn't been spoken for.

This applies for the remains of the player t-shirts as well.

It's tough to say, only because my sense of touch is badly diminished at this point. It's bad enough that I can't tell if the letters are truly a rubberized type of material, a screened twill, or something different. Without actually handling blank letters in a few days when everything heals, I won't be able to say for sure.

Tackle twill is the standard flat twill material used in cresting and customizing, compared to others in the market. For example, glacier twill has a herringbone pattern to it, diamond twill has a diamond pattern, etc. Zigzag stitching is merely a stitch type that is done in a zigzag pattern; it's the standard on sports uniforms that have something sewn down.

The NHL didn't take anything with them, but I can say that other teams around the league have expressed an interest in picking up whatever the leftovers are. I should be able to provide a somewhat updated list of what's available later that hasn't been spoken for.

Nathan, that is really interesting. BlueJacket was saying all of the black jerseys were sold, is that true? Also, do you think the team store will be offering Johansen's jersey with authentic customization (similar to the precustomized). Finally, do you think the blue would be able to sewn at least the name plate on my heat pressed jersey? Thanks!

This has been a fascinating thread so far. A big thanks to Revellution, Bluejacket and Nathan for all the photos and info on the jerseys. Very helpful to those of us non-locals who have not had a chance to see the jerseys and lettering in person. Thanks, guys!

I haven't read every post in this thread, so I don't know if it was mentioned already, but I did just see on Facebook that EPS can add screenprinted team patches for $15 to these jerseys and are saying they can customize them accurately, although we know that's up to the collector to compare.

Interesting. I just commented on that post asking for clarification if the patches would be all black like they were for the game.

Here's what is available at the Nationwide Arena store

WHITE PREMADE - elliptical nameplates, all sewn, has both shoulder patches

Toews (white)

Nash (white)

Getzlaf (white)

WHITE HEAT-PRESSED - square names, patches present

Crawford (white)

Ekblad (white)

Bobrovsky (white)

Tavares (white)

Tyler Johnson (white - nameplate is JOHNSON)

Seabrook (white)

Luongo (white)

Forsberg (white)

Tarasenko (white)

Faulk (white)

Number is 614-246-3200. It's still fairly busy, so call back if it goes to voicemail.

FYI - JB messaged me on ebay and said that most likely he will be ordering 7287s for the all-star jerseys. No price given but, my guess would be around $300-$400 blank but, probably closer to Stadium Series authentic pricing ($375.00 USD with free shipping on eBay). Again, that is only my guess as JB did not say anything about prices.

On the pre-sewn jersey I just got the numbers have a rubber like quality to them and the heat pressed one is a lot like the numbers the blue line uses for heat pressed blue jackets jerseys.