anyone seen reebok 2.0 2015 All star jerseys?

steezyb

If you guys really want some All-Star jerseys maybe someone should make a thread and see if they can nail down some numbers on how many might be desired, JB might decide to order them if you can prove there's enough demand

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Latest from JB - Jerseys will be $330 shipped but, JB requires a $50 non-refundable deposit. He asked to spread the word if I knew anyone else would be interested. So, there you go guys - message JB and if we get enough interest he will order them.

Sounds more like he will order a limited quantity to satisfy demand and will not be ordering extras. That is just speculation on my part.

I got the same reply back from Jb ,I have replied with a question in regards if can not get them can we use the 50.00 towards another jersey. One more thing that is thru ebay wonder if it may be a little cheaper off ebay

A 2.0 ordered by him would most likely have just the ASG patch, and it would be up to the buyer to find the corresponding team patch for his/her player of choice.

I got the same reply back from Jb ,I have replied with a question in regards if can not get them can we use the 50.00 towards another jersey. One more thing that is thru ebay wonder if it may be a little cheaper off ebay

If he's selling them for $330, I'd be pretty sure that IS the off-eBay price.

in that photo of the Toews All Star jersey it looks like a 1.0? Wwhat do you guys think? did they even wear 2.0?

Don't know if they are 1.0s, but they are for sure not a normal 2.0.

Agreed- the mesh on the back, and on the lower parts of the arms and front has a larger hole pattern than what we've seen in Edges so far. And the smooth stuff that looks almost like x-trafil (in the Toews photo) on the shoulders and upper arms actually has some type of hole pattern in other pictures I've seen, but it doesn't look like regular airknit.

JB messaged me about ordering a jersey since I asked him a while back. I asked him about customization and here's what he said:

"If we decide to order them then it means we can access team patches and customize them. Otherwise it's not worth it for us."

Uh oh that'll make me more interested in getting one.

Well, if he does that I'm sure it'll be a lot more than $330. It doesn't sound like he wants to sell just blanks.

Sharks store has the premieres lettered up nicely. I could live with a premiere if I could order the shoulder patches, because after seeing the heat pressed crap in person, they are terrible. I took a few pics of the lettering but looks the same as what was posted earlier in this thread. And if anyone is a Burns fan they had plenty lol

Sharks store has the premieres lettered up nicely. I could live with a premiere if I could order the shoulder patches, because after seeing the heat pressed crap in person, they are terrible. I took a few pics of the lettering but looks the same as what was posted earlier in this thread. And if anyone is a Burns fan they had plenty lol

So they had the all-star jerseys with names and numbers but not the shoulder patches?

The MSG shops have Nash premiers with everything ironed on including the shoulder patches $190. Personally I don't think they look great but people were buying them in droves.

No they had the shoulder patches, they just look like crap. I'd cover them up with embroidered patches if they could be attained.

Well, if he does that I'm sure it'll be a lot more than $330. It doesn't sound like he wants to sell just blanks.

With customization they would be well into the $400 range. That is just a lot for a jersey. Don't get me wrong I own four Blue Jackets 1.0s and two Blue Jackets 2.0s, but it is still a lot. Given that the crest on the premiers are sewn down it makes them nicer.

Overall I'm happy with my premier and I don't think he heat press is bad as others think. Yeah my Foligno embroidered jersey is nicer but these jerseys are very hard to obtain.

Edited by Revellution

Wait, am I supposed to message JB on eBay? I NEED a white and a black!

Do it. The more people interested, the more likely he'll order them. So far though, it looks like he may require everyone to order customization as well. Might save us the trouble of looking for patches, but we won't have the luxury of choosing the customizer. At least, that's how I understand it.