anyone seen reebok 2.0 2015 All star jerseys?

steezyb

He told me he won't order the jerseys unless he can get the patches. He made no reference to having to get them customized, and he obviously didn't include it in his price.

Could just as easily be shipping us the jerseys with the loose patches.

I'll message him and get clarification and post it all here.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He told me he won't order the jerseys unless he can get the patches. He made no reference to having to get them customized, and he obviously didn't include it in his price.

Could just as easily be shipping us the jerseys with the loose patches.

I'll message him and get clarification and post it all here.

Please do, I might hop in on this.

Edited by ted1025

He told me he won't order the jerseys unless he can get the patches. He made no reference to having to get them customized, and he obviously didn't include it in his price. Could just as easily be shipping us the jerseys with the loose patches

I hope you're right; I may have misunderstood what he said. He told me he wouldn't order the jerseys "unless we can secure the team patches and customization source."

Yeah he said something along the lines of most people inquired about having the jerseys customized through him, and would only order if he could find a place that was able to to offer that and if he was able to secure the patches as well

Do it. The more people interested, the more likely he'll order them. So far though, it looks like he may require everyone to order customization as well. Might save us the trouble of looking for patches, but we won't have the luxury of choosing the customizer. At least, that's how I understand it.

Oh I did, I'm asking if that's where everyone's contacting him. I've never contacted the elusive baron before.

He will not hurt you he wants everyone to email him if they want one ,just so he can tell numbers

Haha I know, jeeze do I come off as that big of a sissy?? I just want to know where everyone is messaging him so he actually gets it lol.

I got the answers.

1) Jerseys will absolutely be sold blank. They will have the ASG patch pre-sewn.

2) He says he has a harder time selling blanks rather than customized jerseys. So, he wants to first find a source for the team patches and customization so he can also sell pre-customized jerseys of certain players, which will be offered IN ADDITION TO, rather than instead of, the blank jerseys, as he does with a lot the jerseys he sells. He specifically said "We are not forcing anyone to buy a customized jersey from us". Price for blank will be the aforementioned $330 shipped, he did not state what his price on the pre-customized would be.

3) Assuming he does find the team patches and orders the jerseys, loose team patches will be made available as well.

Awesome, thanks!

No problem, just figured that was the easier way. Way easier than trying to understand why I'm about to pay $330 plus customizing for a jersey I don't really like!

I got the answers.

1) Jerseys will absolutely be sold blank. They will have the ASG patch pre-sewn.

2) He says he has a harder time selling blanks rather than customized jerseys. So, he wants to first find a source for the team patches and customization so he can also sell pre-customized jerseys of certain players, which will be offered IN ADDITION TO, rather than instead of, the blank jerseys, as he does with a lot the jerseys he sells. He specifically said "We are not forcing anyone to buy a customized jersey from us". Price for blank will be the aforementioned $330 shipped, he did not state what his price on the pre-customized would be.

3) Assuming he does find the team patches and orders the jerseys, loose team patches will be made available as well.

Do the all-star authentic jerseys have dual-layered numbers like the others usually do?

They are single layer (sublimated), like in the previous 3 All-Star Games.

Guys Team LA has ALL SIZES in the black and white. They also have "Doughty" and "Kopitar" customization!!!

http://bit.ly/1EsmHCT

My jersey just arrived from Team LA's website. It was heat pressed with the rubbery material. The shoulder patches and sleeve numbers are also too high. I can probably still live with all that if it wasn't for the name plate. Does anyone know if anything can be done about it? It looks like they didn't bother to make sure the jersey was flat before they pressed it on or something, because it doesn't seem to straighten out. Either that or the name plate shrank after it was pressed, causing the jersey to shrivel up.

I'm hesitant to try anything in case I can't return it any more. Unfortunately they're all sold out now, so I can't get a replacement.

IMG_20150205_125220221.jpgIMG_20150205_125158778.jpgIMG_20150205_125118282.jpg?attredirects=

Edited by christhn

Very poor job. Can that be heated up, peeled off, and maybe get s new name seen on in its place? One of our resident experts should be able to figure that out.

Looks like they didn't bother to flatten out the jersey properly before pressing on the nameplate. Before they pressed on the nameplate they should have pressed it once before hand to remove any wrinkles or moisture in the jersey and then pressed on the nameplate/numbers. They obviously didn't do that.

It can come off but it will probably be a p.i.t.a. to get it off and you will probably ruin the nameplate in the process of getting it off. Up to you if you want to order another nameplate to fix it.

Looks like they didn't bother to flatten out the jersey properly before pressing on the nameplate. Before they pressed on the nameplate they should have pressed it once before hand to remove any wrinkles or moisture in the jersey and then pressed on the nameplate/numbers. They obviously didn't do that.

It can come off but it will probably be a p.i.t.a. to get it off and you will probably ruin the nameplate in the process of getting it off. Up to you if you want to order another nameplate to fix it.

Love the gif in your signature!

NHL Auctions listed the surplus jerseys that were made up in case players went to the opposite team. Seems like "draft issued" would be more appropriate than "game issued," but still pretty cool.

Guys, I know a lot of you are looking for authentics from NHL.com's auction or JB, but I went to the Blue Jackets game and all of the "Visiting Player Jerseys" and t-shirts were 50% off. That means you can a customized replica for $107.50. They had the following players:

WHITE PREMADE - elliptical nameplates, all sewn, has both shoulder patches
Toews (white)
Nash (white)
Getzlaf (white)

BLACK PREMADE - elliptical nameplates, all sewn, has both shoulder patches

Doughty (black)

WHITE HEAT-PRESSED - square names, patches present
Crawford (white)
Ekblad (white)
Tavares (white)
Tyler Johnson (white - nameplate is JOHNSON)
Seabrook (white)
Luongo (white)
Forsberg (white)
Tarasenko (white)
Faulk (white)

Nash (white)

Voracek (white)

7CC61630-9A4A-4932-9B1F-6A2E444E957F_zps

Guys, I know a lot of you are looking for authentics from NHL.com's auction or JB, but I went to the Blue Jackets game and all of the "Visiting Player Jerseys" and t-shirts were 50% off. That means you can a customized replica for $107.

What's more awesome is that you're taking orders for us... that's a real stand up offer. Let us know where to send the orders/cash.