Anyone else getting spyware pop-ups from this site now?

dsl135

Keep getting pop-ups whenever I visit this site now to "update my software".

I've run my spyware and worked through stuff to try to find solutions and as far as I can tell, its not my computer with the issue. Is anyone else having this problem, and can we bring it to the attention of whoever can fix it?

Sorry if this needs to be moved... wanted it to be seen ASAP.

I think it's an issue with the forum software itself, as another site that uses this same platform now has these popups. So until they get that patched up I don't expect these to go away.

I'm using Safari and have no problems.

But I noticed a problem when I wasn't a member and used Google to find info from here. The link from Google redirects to some random site when using it for the first time. Then I'd go back to Google, delete the page from history and then the link would work correctly. I think someone made a topic about this problem, but it wasn't solved there. Don't know if it still exists.

I second it that the only time i've gotten the tiny-url pop ups is if i come from a google search results ...

So the suggestion of bookmarking works (personally I come here so often typing "fo" in the url bar goes right to forums.icejerseys.com for me)

Edited by akteon