Shark Cat

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ugh! I take it back! I take it back!

Please, stop acting like you don't like the Devils. You even made your screen name a tribute to Marty!

Please, stop acting like you don't like the Devils. You even made your screen name a tribute to Marty!

His screen name is "Thefatgoalie". Edited by thebiggoalie

Not so fast TMLFAN, you're gonna get some serious competition from the Kings.

Not so fast TMLFAN, you're gonna get some serious competition from the Kings.

Richards for Clarkson. If LA wants to tank he'll get you where you need to be.

Guest Dr_Puck

I purchased my first Columbus jersey this week (for a since-traded player). I have to admit, their overall look is really growing on me.

Going with this for tonight's game.

I wore my black Dallas Lehtonen jersey for about 5 minutes today. It's already 90 here in Phoenix this month, so it's not happening again until we get a break in the weather :(

Awesome!

I am gonna go with my red Koho Authentic Brodeur 2003 Stanley Cup jersey. We won the last two times I wore it, try for 3 in a row.

incidentally, I don't only believe that my wearing a jersey can cause the team to win, I also believes it works when I DVR the game. So technically I believe my wearing a jersey can alter past events.

Worked again, a Devils win!

I'll have it on for tonight's game, but for now it's my ProPlayer Authentic Niedermayer 2000 Stanley Cup jersey.

Worked again, a Devils win!

I'll have it on for tonight's game, but for now it's my ProPlayer Authentic Niedermayer 2000 Stanley Cup jersey.

Do you have an Oilers jersey you can wear tonight?

Guest Dr_Puck

I hold grudges. One such grudge is my angst toward the fine city of Hartford, which stole my beloved Rangers AHL team in the 1990s. Other than that, I love the Whale jersey TBG.

Taking in the local junior team for the first time this weekend. The level of play was actually pretty solid. It's not much, but it's hockey.

Wore my blue Aeros fauxback last night. Trying to determine what I should pull out tonight. Maybe I'll go with a classic white bomber.
IMG_4287.jpg

I'm in agreement about the Wolf Pack identity. Strong look, but I'd like to see them honor the Whalers on a regular basis in some way. Maybe a full time alt throwback?

Edited by LongDistanceHeart

^ Looks like he has grown it since their last Cup win. Like to see that with a helmet on.