• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Dr_Puck

Wore a Dayton Demonz (FHL, go look them up) sublimated jersey yesterday. Not sure about y'all but the sublimated jerseys are more comfortable to wear in the warm weather, I like the lighter feel.

..........and I forgot to post this one from last week: my 2 month old son Eddie wearing a Hawks jersey before Game 7 :)

11196301_10206906893691461_3725672896944

Awesome. One of my kids pee'd when I did their jersey pic. Wasted no time letting me know their feelings towards the make me laughs

Awesome. One of my kids pee'd when I did there jersey pic.

:D

I remember looking at that pic and thinking: "I want to do the same thing when I have a little one!", so thanks for the inspiration (aka hope you don't mind me stealing it :thumbsup: )

No problem, I'm sure someone else did it before me. You were smart though and kept him dressed for it.

One of my former secretaries has a sister who is married to one of the Blackhawks execs; in 2010, their newborn baby, less than 24 hours old, wound up inside the Stanley Cup! Wish I could find the picture, its awesome.

No problem, I'm sure someone else did it before me. You were smart though and kept him dressed for it.

A diaper is really essential here ;)

One of my former secretaries has a sister who is married to one of the Blackhawks execs; in 2010, their newborn baby, less than 24 hours old, wound up inside the Stanley Cup! Wish I could find the picture, its awesome.

That's bleeping awesome!!

Guest Dr_Puck

Granted I didn't turn an old authentic into a sweet Grant Fuhr like one of you but ... I do like this 'Merks gamer that I picked up at last summer's sale.

5fCC3U5l.jpg

Authentic Hawks CCM barberpole, Hasek, at game 6 last night.

IMG_0266_zpsvjuir7nk.jpgIMG_0268_zps0hph2bsj.jpg

Bill Burr took on the city of Philadelphia and kicked its Arse!

For those of you who aren't aware, the 10 comics who preceded him all got booed off stage pretty badly...

"6 minutes left! ...and I will be selling CDs afterwards, and the only way you'll get one, is if I throw it at your fuucking heads!"

Bill Burr is forever the man.

https://youtu.be/3jMhoGUiIkk