What jersey did you wear today?

Shark Cat

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm tempted to complain about how ugly yesterday was for Boston and how hard it is to believe that this was the same franchise that won it all in 2011 but then I remembered it's been 40+ years since TO's last cup. You will always win that one, TMLFAN.

Rain today so the temp's cool enough to wear this gamer. Sadly, the Berkshire Battalion of the FHL announced yesterday that they're folding after just one year.

]

It was 4-1

• 1 month later...

I don't know about you but it's finally cool enough to wear a jersey today. One of my newer arrivals, a one-game wonder from the (now shuttered) Dayton Demonz of the Federal Hockey League.

Nope. 98 degrees today in Chicago.

We hit 100 today. Was not thinking about wearing a jersey here. Can't wait for fall, I probably have 10 jerseys purchased or received back from EPS since its been too warm to wear them.

• 1 month later...

The cashier at the local supermarket appreciated that I wore a 1,000 Islands Privateers jersey (thanks again for the sale, Mfitz) out on National Talk Like a Pirate Day.

What, it's not cool enough to wear a jersey where you live?

That's badass!

In Alexandria Bay, where the Privateers played before moving to Watertown, they have a week long pirate festival where everyone dresses up and talks like a pirate.

And then they drink a lot.

And no, it's nowhere near cool enough.

Edited by mfitz804

I froze. There was a half a second where she expected me to talk like a pirate. Every voice that went through my mind at that moment sounded like Sloth from Goonies, so I thanked her and left sans pirate.

That's an excellent pirate reference my friend, it's no wonder we get along so well.

Supposed to go down to 58 degrees tonight, but too warm in my living room, or just too lazy to start opening all the windows.

My Devils Tootoo home jersey made it no more than 5 minutes into the Devils first preseason game.

Went to the St. Louis preseason game tonight and Wednesday night. Rocked out my #7 Keith Tkachuk jersey, everybody bowed to the power of the jersey, lol. Sadly you don't see to many Tkachuk jerseys like you use to.

I have had this jersey for longer than all but two of my hockey jerseys. The funny thing is that I'm a Yankees fan ...

Very nice looking jersey!

I went with my Matt Harvey jersey today, seeing as it was clinch day. Worked like a charm, Let's Go Mets!!! May go Mookie Wilson 1986 jersey tomorrow...

It is also interesting to note that I'm sitting here watching TV with the windows open, and it's a breezy night, and I feel cold right now.

That means hockey jersey season is nearly upon us here in NYC....

This time the Mets won't need Buckner's help. This will be a cakewalk.

That Buckner moment...man, what can you say. As a 10 year old it was probably the most amazing thing I'd ever seen. And as a 38 year old, I've seen a human being come out of another human being, and that ball eluding Buckner is still up there on the list of amazing things.

46 degrees tonight...oddly enough, the first jersey I decided to wear is my Jagr Devils that I had been trying to sell cheaply. Glad I kept it!!