What jersey did you wear today?

Shark Cat

1 hour ago, Devilsguy said:

I have actually seen gamers with snot on them and it is indeed gross.  Blood and sweat are the only bodily fluids I would be OK with on a jersey that I own.  The rest is pretty gross.

Those are pretty gross too, my man. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Those are pretty gross too, my man. 

Those are pretty normal for gamers lol.  I mean one of the evidence of wear are salt deposits on the fight strap due to evaporated sweat.

44 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Those are pretty normal for gamers lol.  I mean one of the evidence of wear are salt deposits on the fight strap due to evaporated sweat.

You're really grossing me out my man. Fight strap is way to close to a dude's Arse crack, I don't want to see any Arse crack salt on my jerseys!!

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

You're really grossing me out my man. Fight strap is way to close to a dude's Arse crack, I don't want to see any Arse crack salt on my jerseys!!

Nah it's fine.  It kind of tastes like salted butter.

Yeah definitely went to another level. 

Luckily I have the sense of humor of a 12 year old so I thoroughly enjoyed it. Just like Devilsguy apparently did!

1 hour ago, Committed said:

Thanks for sharing the story of the game with your daughter bud. Sounds like you had a blast! I am sure she is very well behaved but I couldn't get an image of a small girl in a Tootoo sweater kicking the crap out of a Rangers fan. 

I deleted that part of the story but she totally let an adult Rangers fan know which arena she was in! Apparently insults and comebacks, although ones rated PG, are a big part of 4th grade. 

She is well behaved, but she's a theater kid. That means she never stops talking or singing, and she's on 110% energy ALL THE TIME. 

Of course, that lends itself very well to being at a hockey game and rooting for your team. I tried to reel her in a little, just to make sure she wasn't annoying anyone. But, the arena being half empty as it was, there was enough empty buffer space and those around us seemed to enjoy her antics. 

And yes, we had a blast. Between financial reasons the last few years (which I am FINALLY past) and her activity schedule, my work schedule, and the lack of early start weekend games, we don't go near as often as I'd like. My goal is two more games for the season, we'll start there. 

Oh and there was a guy changing "Let's Go Hurricanes" in front of us on the line to get food, and she looks right at him and reminds him that we had just beat them 2 days earlier. 

Guy started laughing and just had nothing else to say. 

I reminded her that, although both funny and true, she should keep those opinions to herself so I don't wind up in a fight with a drunk idiot, because the next guy may be just that. 

Haha, that's awesome. I love when kids know sports and can dish it out. Adults can't really say much in return. 

Oh, and while I've never licked a jersey, I have checked the few gamers that I own in the past for the elusive "salting". ?

On 2016-11-15 at 9:19 PM, mfitz804 said:

Every time I wear this one I remember how much I love Pro Player jerseys. Wearing it now. 

I hope it brings Matthews luck to break out of his scoring slump tonight.

1 hour ago, TMLFAN said:

I hope it brings Matthews luck to break out of his scoring slump tonight.

That post was from a week ago.  But f that guy!!!!