What jersey did you wear today?

Shark Cat

23 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Wearing my ultrafil 1987-88 Carson. They need a different # 18 tonight, though.

Ross Lonsberry? Mike Ricci? Daymond Langkow? Brent Fedyk? Adam Hall? I might be missing someone... ?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, SnakeOiler12 said:

Ross Lonsberry? Mike Ricci? Daymond Langkow? Brent Fedyk? Adam Hall? I might be missing someone... ?

Lol, guess it's more of a common number than I had remembered. ?  I was thinking of Mike Richards though ?

Not me, but Shane Daneyko singing the national anthem at tonight's Devils-Rangers game, wearing what appeared to be his dad's 1995 Stanley Cup Finals game worn!!

On 3/21/2017 at 7:50 PM, mfitz804 said:

Not me, but Shane Daneyko singing the national anthem at tonight's Devils-Rangers game, wearing what appeared to be his dad's 1995 Stanley Cup Finals game worn!!

I noticed that too. It had to be the gamer. 

Woah, ok then.

Anyways, wore this to throwback night in Albany tonight. I must have been mistaken, I chose what I did because I thought they were going with a throwback to when they were good in the mid to late '90s. That's what the video montage before the game seemed to indicate. But based on the music they were picking, and the lack of actual hockey players on the ice, they seem to have been going with a throwback to like 2004-2005. the 5-0 final sure felt like early 2000s Albany hockey. Oh well, still a fun time. Saw a lot of jerseys that I would have liked to pull off people and run away with. Also just ended up casually talking to Scott Wedgewood on the concourse between periods. I'm not sure anybody else recognized him, but I thought it was pretty neat.

20170325_214950-01.jpg20170325_215025-01.jpg

My one Rats jersey is clearly not enough, those were so cool. Good choice and a great story. Sorry the game wasn't better!

Edited by mfitz804

3 hours ago, rattlestar said:

How about that seguin snipe? I kid ;) 

As expected. Worst part was not losing in regulation, thus improving our record instead of our draft position.

?

13 minutes ago, Flyers845 said:

You need a scf patch on that bad boy btw!! 

Yeah, I had thought about that. Originally I had wanted to commemorate the 2008-09 season. It was his banner year. But, I also don't have a 2010 finals jersey, so it could always easily be added some day :) 

2 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Yeah, I had thought about that. Originally I had wanted to commemorate the 2008-09 season. It was his banner year. But, I also don't have a 2010 finals jersey, so it could always easily be added some day :) 

:P

6AD5F149-66CE-43C0-91D1-ADB243875914_zps