Shark Cat

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, furiousd said:

I've worn three different floknit jerseys in the last week, and they're just comfy.  It might be my favorite material.

(Don't tell ultrafil I said that!)

From a quality perspective, I like CCM the best. They’re thicker, feel sturdier, have a nicer fight strap. But, for comfort, it’s definitely hard to beat flo-knit.  

40 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

You know what's too bad? The OP on this thread has disappeared. He was one cool cat. 

You what's also too bad?  There used to be a kinder, gentler mfitz with love for the Flyers:

On 2/4/2015 at 4:24 PM, mfitz804 said:

Looking forward to getting out of this suit and into a jersey. I think I am going for my Jagr Flyers WC today.

46 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

You what's also too bad?  There used to be a kinder, gentler mfitz with love for the Flyers:

I owned a Flyers jersey once. Just once. Wouldn't mind getting that one back. 

(Jagr 2012 WC retail authentic)

Guest Dr_Puck

Wearing this sweet jersey that I picked up from the team garage sale a few years ago. Although my four Rochester gamers are but a tiny element of my collection in terms of numbers, I'll never, ever move a single one. Hands down, my favorites in my collection.5fCC3U5l.jpg

Holidays = Griswold = Blackhawks away jersey = my Emery GI. Goalie cuts and 58/58+ are the only Edge sizes that fit me nowadays. There used to be a time where I could fit a 54! :D

2017-12-24_03-24-29

16 minutes ago, amonte78 said:

Holidays = Griswold = Blackhawks away jersey = my Emery GI. Goalie cuts and 58/58+ are the only Edge sizes that fit me nowadays. There used to be a time where I could fit a 54! :D

I think “fit” is relative and that may just be your preference. That jersey looks 2 sizes big on you. At least to this fellow 58+ wearer. 

44 minutes ago, amonte78 said:

Goalie jerseys are where it's at. 

48 minutes ago, amonte78 said:

Nice jersey, Tormund. Winter is here and I bet Brienne of Tarth would love it! ?

46 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I think “fit” is relative and that may just be your preference. That jersey looks 2 sizes big on you. At least to this fellow 58+ wearer. 

2 sizes? :D

Maybe it's the angle but believe me, only the lower sleeves are baggy on me. I'm actually 6'4 and 275 lbs, so I'm not really swimming in it ?

And 58+ wearers rule :)

58 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Nice jersey, Tormund. Winter is here and I bet Brienne of Tarth would love it! ?

I'm one of the few peepz on this planet that doesn't watch GoT, so I didn't know who this Tormund dude was when people called me like that ;)

Edited by amonte78

39 minutes ago, amonte78 said:

2 sizes? :D

Maybe it's the angle but believe me, only the lower sleeves are baggy on me. I'm actually 6'4 and 275 lbs, so I'm not really swimming in it ?

And 58+ wearers rule :)

That we do.

3 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

Wearing my blue Richter 1993-94 today. I know TBG didn't really want to part with it but it's my favorite authentic. 

Eeew, gross. 

35 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

Wearing my blue Richter 1993-94 today. I know TBG didn't really want to part with it but it's my favorite authentic. 

You could be wearing any jersey you now own and say I didn't want to part with it...but I did. 

Guest Dr_Puck
13 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

You could be wearing any jersey you now own and say I didn't want to part with it...but I did. 

The Rheaume Lightning, Richter Rangers, the blank Sabres, a couple of Syracuse Crunch jerseys ...  Yup, you've been a good source of jerseys!

10 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

And poop. Don't forget poop. 

You already posted it in the post prior. 

Edit: I’m pretty sure suffering from Kasparaitis gives you loose stools. 

Edited by mfitz804

5 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Edit: I’m pretty sure suffering from Kasparaitis gives you loose stools. 

He certainly knocked the $hit out of a few guys during his career. 

1 minute ago, thebiggoalie said:

He certainly knocked the $hit out of a few guys during his career. 

Indeed. He was hard not to like while he was a Ranger. I still managed to not like him, but it was tough. 

3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Indeed. He was hard not to like while he was a Ranger. I still managed to not like him, but it was tough. 

I hated Lindros as a Ranger, so thank you Mr.Stevens, for that.