What jersey did you wear today?

Shark Cat

Brayden Schenn and the Blues came to town and got their butts whooped. Took my son to the game. We now have a 3-0-1 record when attending games together. 

2016-17 Game Worn Brayden Schenn, third set 1

2016-17 Game Worn Brayden Schenn, third set 1 (Back)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

It was clearly my Big E jersey that helped the Flyguys come back and win in OT against the Leafs. Lindros’ number was retired tonight which made it extra special. 

1995-96 Eric Lindros

1995-96 Eric Lindros (Back)

19 minutes ago, TMLFAN said:

So that’s a S, a K, and a R all next to each other so that’s a no.

Let’s do that hockey.

My daughter says, all hockey players have funny names.

”What about Andy Greene?”

”Named after the kid from Toy Story and his last name is a color.”

Edited by mfitz804

1 hour ago, TMLFAN said:

So that’s a S, a K, and a R all next to each other so that’s a no.

Let’s do that hockey.

I was thinking the same thing :lol:

Guest Dr_Puck
13 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Got into a conversation about this one today, so it was the natural choice when Jersey Time rolled around.

I remember him from his days in Albany. A fighter extraordinaire. 

19 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

I remember him from his days in Albany. A fighter extraordinaire. 

It’s long been my theory that if you buy a jersey and there’s not a particular player you want on it, go with an enforcer. 

I also had the opportunity to meet him a number of years ago, dude had the biggest hands I’ve ever seen on a human. I would not want to be hit with a fist like that. 

2 hours ago, OneJerseyMemorabilia said:

Mfitz if that is a jersey you'd ever consider moving sometime, please LMK. That black alternate is a just a great looking jersey and even better a player i collect!

It’s unlikely but I’ll keep it in mind!

1 hour ago, furiousd said:

So we all loved the jerseys so much that there wasn't a single comment on them?  Geez. I guess I did my part by completely forgetting about the game.

There was a whole thread on it: the horse is dead.

They looked a *bit* better on-ice to me than when I saw them (the Indo version at least) in the NHL store.

I didn’t watch the game. Plus, in this particular thread, only the guys who 1) played in the game or 2) actually bought one and wore it should have commented. 

Guest Dr_Puck

Since 1) I don't have any Eagles jerseys and 2) I won't ever wear a hockey jersey while lathering myself up in Super Bowl chicken wing sauce, today I am donning this jersey to support the best city in the world. N1qf1bCl.jpg

4 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

Since 1) I don't have any Eagles jerseys and 2) I won't ever wear a hockey jersey while lathering myself up in Super Bowl chicken wing sauce, today I am donning this jersey to support the best city in the world. N1qf1bCl.jpg

How is that jersey supporting the Canucks as they take on the Lightning tonight? Did I miss something? 

Guest Dr_Puck
6 hours ago, KB67 said:

How is that jersey supporting the Canucks as they take on the Lightning tonight? Did I miss something? 

It's the Cup patch. Since Vancouver lost in the finals just like Philadelphia, there was a nice symmetry. 

Well, Philadelphia finally did it.  My voice is still hoarse.  I rocked this DJax all day yesterday and I'll be wearing it on Broad St. for the parade.

2008 DeSean Jackson

2008 DeSean Jackson (Back)

6 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

You need a Wentz NDSU jersey, Josh. 

That would be awesome. I'm actually thinking green Foles with SB52 patch.  Maybe next season once they get new stock of the Nike Elites in.

• 1 month later...

I wore my Wild Wing Kariya to work yesterday and had it recognized by a customer who is also a collector. I wonder if he's a member on here...

Edited by TheKevinShow