What jersey did you wear today?

Shark Cat

Does this count? Got a pair of Pro Stock Hawks gloves and an Athletico patch for the practice jersey. Hoping to snag a MIC version at the convention this year.

IMG_0756-vi.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, mdwsta4 said:

Does this count? Got a pair of Pro Stock Hawks gloves and an Athletico patch for the practice jersey. Hoping to snag a MIC version at the convention this year.

IMG_0756-vi.jpg

No skates?? 

This one has been my go-to lately. I’ll likely switch before game time, just because I can. 

24608534497_b8d8b4fc05_b.jpg

39444952102_af1e45e0bb_b.jpg

49 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

No skates?? 

s***, I knew I forgot something ? Going to be rough on the ice today 

thats the non-jersey photo 

2v2JfdWCVx1YqB.jpg[/img]

Edited by mdwsta4

I wore my Sochi 2014 Joshua Sweeney yesterday in honor of the US taking home the Paralympic gold. It'll soon be joined by a Declan Farmer for the 2018 Paralympic gold and a Jocelyn Lamoureux for the 2018 Olympic women's gold.

The Olympics were not kind to Canada in terms of OT and Shoot-outs.  I actually didn't mind the US women winning after losing the '14 gold medal by blowing a 2-0 lead with 3 minutes left.

I believe it was 11 points in 34 games for 3 teams. Refused to report to the minors and was suspended. 

1 minute ago, Brilliant! said:

What the hell? Man, I must be totally effed up because I stuck this in the wrong friggin thread.

And I didn’t notice. 

Guest Dr_Puck
14 hours ago, Brilliant! said:

What the hell? Man, I must be totally effed up because I stuck this in the wrong friggin thread.

You are at least making cogent points, that's an improvement over most of the junk in this forum. 

14 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

You are at least making cogent points, that's an improvement over most of the junk in this forum. 

That's what she said. 

I wore my Calgary Flames practice jersey today.  It's my go to for watching hockey if I don't have a dog in the fight (televised game).

Devils are in San Jose, 10:30 start, and I forgot. Usually I wear a regular Devils jersey, tonight it’s my Martin Brodeur 2004 All Star Jersey. I’ll probably only make it through 5he first period anyway, so we’ll stick with it.

Wore the Seabs tonight for his 1000th game.

Edited by Biscuit In The Basket

17 hours ago, Van67 said:

I only have one of the two appropriate players for today. Thank you Sedins!

3HqiqbF.jpg

It was a very fitting way for the Sedins to close it out at home.   I will have my Sedin jersey out of the closet all this weekend for their final game.

26956595758_48b3b5f702_k.jpg