• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, DJ Rhea said:

You did ask for someone to say something though 

That’s true, I didn’t say they had to make any sense.

On 6/17/2018 at 7:32 PM, KB67 said:

Maybe one of the players dad? It also doesn’t appear to be very big, like no more than a 52, so who knows....maybe he got the very first MiC Adidas available at retail???

Most relatives were on the buses, but I suppose it's possible. The jersey was huge! The Capitals hardly offer anything other than 58 so I'd imagine that is what size it is. They have a few 56's here and there, but most TI/GW jerseys I've seen from them are 58.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2018‎年‎6‎月‎17‎日 at 10:52 AM, mdwsta4 said:

didn't wear this jersey, but seeing as I live in DC now I went down to the parade this past week. The old timer in front of me was sporting a TI SS jersey. Couldn't help but stare at it. Didn't strike up a convo to ask where he got it. I don't recall blank SS jerseys being available on Meigray 

1529193746034-vi.jpg

1529193755454-vi.jpg

Blank jersey.

Edited by icecrosby

It's got the SS patch on it too. Would love to know where that gentleman scored that jersey.

Did the team do any in-arena promotions or giveaways? Maybe he was that one proverbial lucky winner?

6 minutes ago, Flyers845 said:

Maybe he's from the future where they sell MIC adizero jerseys. ?

Tell me, future boy, who is President of the United States in 1985? 

Ronald Reagan? THE ACTOR????

Went to the Canucks Prospects Game tonight, so supported Kole Lind with my Edge 2.0 Rockets Jersey.

Kelowna RocketsKelowna Rockets

• 3 months later...

Wearing my Mike Peluso CCM ultrafil to the office today.  Got the blank from Meigray who had a bunch from the team for cheap a couple years back.  It was in pristine condition and still had the born on sticker (it was 1995 and I believe the month listed was January).

Definitely a good day for a jersey in NYC today. Can’t wear one to a court appearance, so I’ll select one later. 

My new Brodeur 2.0 Retro Goalie Cut is the most likely. 

Guest Dr_Puck
5 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Definitely a good day for a jersey in NYC today. Can’t wear one to a court appearance, so I’ll select one later. 

My new Brodeur 2.0 Retro Goalie Cut is the most likely. 

Blah blah blah more boring Devils stuff. What you said doesn't matter, it's THAT you said it. I just checked and you are the leading poster in this forum. You've even surpassed Brilliant and he's been here since the Internet was invented. You need to have a party for your 9000th post next week. 

30 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

Blah blah blah more boring Devils stuff. What you said doesn't matter, it's THAT you said it. I just checked and you are the leading poster in this forum. You've even surpassed Brilliant and he's been here since the Internet was invented. You need to have a party for your 9000th post next week. 

In fairness, like half of them were “that’s what she said”, so my number is artificially high. 

I talk a lot, big deal. Someone has to keep the forum moving. 

EDIT: Holy crap, after Brilliant and me, #3 isn’t anywhere close. Maybe I do hang out here too much...

Edited by mfitz804

Guest Dr_Puck

You joined a year before me and have nearly 6,000 more posts than me. IceJerseys should send you a free jersey for keeping this forum alive in their name. I can do without the “that’s what she said” filler but you do know your stuff about jerseys. 

1 minute ago, Dr_Puck said:

You joined a year before me and have nearly 6,000 more posts than me. IceJerseys should send you a free jersey for keeping this forum alive in their name. I can do without the “that’s what she said” filler but you do know your stuff about jerseys. 

Yeah but that was a hell of a year...

What’s that? Dr. Puck wants more Devils? Consider it done.

49 degrees out right now, running my errands in this one. 

24608534497_b8d8b4fc05_b.jpg

39444952102_af1e45e0bb_b.jpg