• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TMLFAN said:

Sounds like it was just you.

Yeah, I wore a Lundqvist jersey and went as "failure". 

?

Edited by mfitz804

52 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

I wore a Devils jersey.

My costume was a jerk. 

(Not a costume for you....jerk.)

45658546751_e1464ee79c_b.jpg

The better joke:

”I wore a Brodeur Jersey. I went as “quasi incestuous adultery”. 

Edited by mfitz804

No pics, but last night I wore an early 90's red Blackhawks replica jersey along with black Chucks, ripped stonewashed jeans, shoulder length black wig, and a Wayne's World cap.

6 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

No pics, but last night I wore an early 90's red Blackhawks replica jersey along with black Chucks, ripped stonewashed jeans, shoulder length black wig, and a Wayne's World cap.

I live in Aurora and think a Makita's doughnuts would really bring in the tourism! 

Come see Makita's doughnuts and...... well,.... just come see Makita's doughnuts

5 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

I live in Aurora and think a Makita's doughnuts would really bring in the tourism! 

Come see Makita's doughnuts and...... well,.... just come see Makita's doughnuts

Try the Sugar Pucks...they’re excellent!

17 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

Ha! It was actually pretty cool when the all-star game was in Los Angeles. They built a Mikita's donut pop up shop and gave away free donuts.

https://www.bardown.com/the-stan-mikita-dounts-cafe-from-wayne-s-world-is-opening-up-in-real-life-1.658541

I actually remember that and thought it was sacrilegious :D

They should've saved that for the next All Star Game in Chicago.
Hey, It's only been 27yrs since Chicago hosted an All Star Game and since they seem to make Chicago part of every other annual event why not do it shortly after Makita's passing and bring Al Bundy out for an encore.   

5 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

I actually remember that and thought it was sacrilegious :D

They should've saved that for the next All Star Game in Chicago.
Hey, It's only been 27yrs since Chicago hosted an All Star Game and since they seem to make Chicago part of every other annual event why not do it shortly after Makita's passing and bring Al Bundy out for an encore.   

Ha! True. But as a Chicagoan living in Los Angeles, it was a welcome treat! 

Guest Dr_Puck

I am doing it. Currently wearing a run-of-the-mill Premier (Lucic, B's third to be exact) and I am taking it out for wing night tonight. After years of threatening to do it, I am going to finally eat chicken wings while wearing a jersey. Expect a GoFundMe campaign soon to cover the cleaning costs.  

4 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

I am doing it. Currently wearing a run-of-the-mill Premier (Lucic, B's third to be exact) and I am taking it out for wing night tonight. After years of threatening to do it, I am going to finally eat chicken wings while wearing a jersey. Expect a GoFundMe campaign soon to cover the cleaning costs.  

It’s a Premier, it’s already made from recycled paper napkins. You’ll be fine. 

11 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

Make sure you enjoy your trendy millennial IPA while you’re getting chicken in your hipster beard. 

Guest Dr_Puck
6 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

Make sure you enjoy your trendy millennial IPA while you’re getting chicken in your hipster beard. 

My man bun was wound pretty tight and I drank a Castle Danger Cream Ale. I checked all of the boxes.

The jersey survived. 

2 hours ago, Brilliant! said:

It's not just hipster douches that drink good beer you turds.

Agreed. Dam hipsters give people that appreciate a good tasting beer a bad name. 

Edited by jsh139

4 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Agreed. Dam hipsters give people that appreciate a good tasting beer a bad name. 

^This guy gets it...but Flyers? 

1 hour ago, thebiggoalie said:

^This guy gets it...but Flyers? 

If there’s anything Flyers fans know, it’s drinking. I mean their mascot is a perpetually drunken muppet...

• 2 weeks later...