Are these Lutch replicas any good?

mfitz804

Been looking at this one, wasn't sure what people's opinions on them were. Also, any opinions on the accuracy of sizing, whether they run small or big, etc., would be appreciated.

Thanks!

http://www.sportsk.com/elias-czech-red-jersey.html

I had a couple of Avangard Omsk replicas in 48. They fit almost exactly like a 48 in the old CCM/Koho 6100s would in my experience. The sublimated material is totally different though, more silky.

@DJ Rhea. Is your Dynamo their Edge-style with the embroidered logos and optional fightstrap, or on of their fully sublimated replicas in the older boxy cut? The Elias in the OP is definitely the latter.

@mfitz804. Here's the 48 I had, which matches the cut of the Elias. Unfortunately I don't have a comparison pic with a 6100 as I sold it a while ago, but I'd say if you get either the 54 or 58 on offer they'll match their CCM counterparts pretty well. If you're used to a 56 you might find the sleeves on the 54 a bit short.

2008-2009AvangardOmskHome-CHEREPANOV1_zp

Mine came from Pro Russian Jerseys. Some of the adverts are patches Green one on arms, 6 above the A and rear of jersey. The rest were made directly onto the jersey (not sure of the correct technical term. It has a black fight strap that came with it.

lodbKs6.jpg

Yeah figured, I also had a Zuccarello Magnitogorsk jersey which came in that style. Got rid of my Euro jerseys in a large clear out last year but I'd get them again. They certainly are interesting. If the pro cut ones are the on-ice versions then the fightstrap really isn't up to much!

Here's the Zucc.

2012-2013MetallurgMagnitogorskHome-ZUCCA

@mfitz804. Here's the 48 I had, which matches the cut of the Elias. Unfortunately I don't have a comparison pic with a 6100 as I sold it a while ago, but I'd say if you get either the 54 or 58 on offer they'll match their CCM counterparts pretty well. If you're used to a 56 you might find the sleeves on the 54 a bit short.

That is helpful information, I appreciate it. I have fairly long arms to begin with and I hate when the sleeves are too short.

According to the size charts on SportsK, a size XXL CCM 550 (which I know fits me) is one inch wider in the chest, same sleeve length, and one inch shorter in length than the size 58.

Its only the length of the 58 that concerns me, I'll have to check how long some of my longer jerseys are but between the two, I think I'd go 58.

I also contacted them and they did say they would take a return on it if its wrong, so I may just risk it.

Thanks for the advice boys!

That is helpful information, I appreciate it. I have fairly long arms to begin with and I hate when the sleeves are too short.

According to the size charts on SportsK, a size XXL CCM 550 (which I know fits me) is one inch wider in the chest, same sleeve length, and one inch shorter in length than the size 58.

Its only the length of the 58 that concerns me, I'll have to check how long some of my longer jerseys are but between the two, I think I'd go 58.

I also contacted them and they did say they would take a return on it if its wrong, so I may just risk it.

Thanks for the advice boys!

Have you looked at Lutch USA's site?

I'm not sure if this is correct as far as colours go, but - http://lutchusa.com/ont/czech-national-team-12-home-detail

There is a 56 option available directly from them. I have been debating on one of the Russian leagues myself.

I have a pretty decent collection of russian/KHL jerseys from Kait and Lutch. You can find their authentics for around $150 lettered, I would go that route over the repilcas. The replicas are nice but the authentics are really amazing in detail and from what I've seen from a few gamers identical to what is worn on ice. The jerseys are cut pretty similar to the Edge except they run long, I'm 6' tall and the 54's cover my butt!