Dealing with Jersey Baron

DJ Rhea

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, just send him a message and tell him what you're interested in and ask what the price would be if the deal was direct through PayPal, instead of on eBay.

I just don't want to be rude and ask outright give me a F(&^*** discount. I have heard nothing but good things about the JB.

That's what I am saying, it won't be rude. He's been contacted hundreds of times for that exact reason I'm sure (I think 5 times by me), and in fact the first time I asked a question about a jersey and it was his idea to save me a few bucks by not going through eBay. I was skeptical not having dealt with him before but everyone here said it was ok to do, so I did, and it went awesome.

I've been hoping he'd chop down the price of the devs stadium series jerseys, might have to shoot him a message sooner or later

If I recall, he went down to $325 for mine. That was when he first got them though, maybe a better deal is available now since they have been sitting around.

No problem. I should also point out that the fact that he hasn't dropped his prices doesn't mean he's not willing to deal. He just sold me a 2011 ASG jersey for almost half what he has it listed for.

He also told me that he had a customer ask him to remove the Stadium Series patch, and it came off cleanly. I believe he did this hoping I might buy more jerseys. He might be right one day.

How come his prices are cheaper off of eBay, is it solely to avoid their fees?

Yea, eBay takes 10% so he's able to work with a better price off eBay.

i messaged him on ebay and he cut about 40 loonies off a jersey after a little haggling. he was even cool about a little detail, it was a road subban jersey so it didn't have the A on it, however for the second half of the season he is wearing the A on the road so he went and added it for free. very nice of him. too bad he didnt have any beliveau memorial patches too haha.

I usually get a reply within 15 - 30 minutes. I don't ever recall waiting 24 hours.

Has anyone inquired to him about his ability to get any more Caps Winter Classic jerseys? All he has had in stock on eBay for a month or so now are size 46/60. Also, did anyone get an off-eBay deal from him on a Caps Winter Classic jersey?