Dealing with Jersey Baron

DJ Rhea

3 hours ago, jroam82 said:

Will they do that? Both JB to Arena Wear and then Arena Wear all the way here? Is it a weird thing to ask Jersey Baron to do?

JB will be sweet mate and I'd be shocked if Arena Wear were any different or if you had an issue. You could always send them photos of exactly what you want to Arena Wear as a safeguard but as team customiser you should be fine.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone heard from him in a bit? I sent him some fair offers Monday night, he asked where I was located Tuesday morning. I have sent some follow ups since and have heard nothing. 

11 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Bruce Wayne’s less cool brother, Waldo Wayne. 

And their youngest half/brother, Lil Wayne.  

On 1/31/2018 at 9:17 PM, jroam82 said:

Thanks for the advice guys.

Now to put a plan together and work out how much it's all gonna cost.

At least the AUD is rebounding a bit.

A little late to the party but JB did exactly this for me though they were sent to EPS for customisation, then back to me in Oz. I contacted EPS first to tee as much up as I could (which I presume you will do too) but all I can say is that JB provided excellent service and I can't say enough good things about them. EPS was good to deal with too, both of them putting up with my overly precious nit picking requirements. If I wanted an authentic (non gamer) Reebok jersey they'd be one of my go-tos along with Ice Jerseys. The price can be a killer though, after customisation and shipping even with the slightly improved cross rates. However, it's undoubtedly better than shipping it here then all the way there and back again.

Greetings from Bris-Vegas.

Edited by SoNowWhat?

He’s alive. Finally got my order through on Monday. Just had to re send a new email. 

I guess someone working under him was slacking

Edited by Phil the Thrill

20 hours ago, SoNowWhat? said:

A little late to the party but JB did exactly this for me though they were sent to EPS for customisation, then back to me in Oz. I contacted EPS first to tee as much up as I could (which I presume you will do too) but all I can say is that JB provided excellent service and I can't say enough good things about them. EPS was good to deal with too, both of them putting up with my overly precious nit picking requirements. If I wanted an authentic (non gamer) Reebok jersey they'd be one of my go-tos along with Ice Jerseys. The price can be a killer though, after customisation and shipping even with the slightly improved cross rates. However, it's undoubtedly better than shipping it here then all the way there and back again.

Greetings from Bris-Vegas.

Nah, not too late.

Still deciding on whether to go Home or 3rd (and if I go 3rd, the lettering for those is pretty standard so JB/Sports Lettering could probably just do the lot and save a ton of hassle).

I'm not fussy enough to want exact specifications, as I'm a 46, so it never looks "on ice" anyway because of how squished together things get. Buuuuut .... having the right font and materials is certainly something I'd like to chase.

22 hours ago, jroam82 said:

Nah, not too late.

Still deciding on whether to go Home or 3rd (and if I go 3rd, the lettering for those is pretty standard so JB/Sports Lettering could probably just do the lot and save a ton of hassle).

I'm not fussy enough to want exact specifications, as I'm a 46, so it never looks "on ice" anyway because of how squished together things get. Buuuuut .... having the right font and materials is certainly something I'd like to chase.

Absolutely. Good luck.

On 2/8/2018 at 0:20 PM, jroam82 said:

My advice is do it properly. The cost differential is likely pretty minimal but worth it in the end.

1 hour ago, redwingsdownunder said:

My advice is do it properly. The cost differential is likely pretty minimal but worth it in the end.

I'd like to ... However Arena Wear are yet to respond to me about whether they'll even ship to me, or what that will cost.

The difference as it stands is about $20 on the customization plus whatever their shipping is to me is minus $20 (JB's rate),  plus whatever (if anything) JB charges to ship to Arena Wear.

If you saw the abomination I've lived with for the last 6 years, you'd know I can accept less than perfect ... Especially when the trade off is good customer service, not just $$ savings.

16 minutes ago, redwingsdownunder said:

That's not great from Arena Wear.

JB can ship domestically as they can post to US from Buffalo so it shouldn't be much. From the States to here is circa $27-30USD depending on how they ship. 

Yeah.

It's been two weeks since my first Arena Wear email and a few days since my second one.

In the meantime, I've had back and forth with JB a few times, an under 24 hour response from Sports Lettering Company twice, and an under 24 hour response from Keener (related to a different project, but you get the idea).

That's probably on the better side of what you can expect, but the lack of Arena Wear response isn't filling me with desire to pay an extra 10% for the privilege of using the team customizer, particularly on a simple font like the alternate jersey.

Just my 2.57 Aussie cents.