Has anyone heard anything about when the Coyotes' Kachina jersey will become available in a Canadian made 2.0?

architecht13

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And so the temptation begins...

Same. Love the jersey and really want one but I'm not sure who I would put on it so not sure if I wanna drop the coin for it.

I'm not as excited about these as I thought I'd be...I think the collar's throwing it off. I know they weren't going to do the chaffing huge ones, but man, if they had made the black and green stripes a lot smaller, the sizing would've looked a lot closer to my eye, at least.

I'm not as excited about these as I thought I'd be...I think the collar's throwing it off. I know they weren't going to do the chaffing huge ones, but man, if they had made the black and green stripes a lot smaller, the sizing would've looked a lot closer to my eye, at least.

Same here. The collar does make it look 'off' to me. I'll stick with my old Starter replica.

Oh man, those are so tempting. Is it still Artcraft Sports that does the Yotes?

I think so. I sent them an email asking about customization.

I think so. I sent them an email asking about customization.

I just talked to them the other day about this. They are still the team customizer AND they are very happy to do these and the CCM replicas. They can also do with and without nameplates.

Did they use nameplates for those throwbacks? I've looked at some photos online and it doesn't look like they did.

Just want some expert opinions for you fine folks.

Did they use nameplates for those throwbacks? I've looked at some photos online and it doesn't look like they did.

Just want some expert opinions for you fine folks.

Based off of the concept images that the team showed for the reveal, it shows that there is a nameplate on the backs of the jersey. However, when I look at any pictures from that night, I can't see an actual nameplate. I spoke with the customizer for the Yotes and they can do them with or without nameplates if that helps any.

I'm still trying to decide if I'm going the replica route (I usually don't, but the CCM cut is so nice) or the Reebok route. Even though my girl and I just moved and bought a ton of furniture, she's still fine wih me getting either. Hard to be a responsible adult :P

Did the Coyotes Starter jerseys have nameplates?

Yes

I imagine you called? I sent an email and haven't gotten a response. Any idea on cost?

It was $89 with shipping included when I had mine a little less than a year ago. Little steep but they were nice and I was pleased with the result:

3NlRbxvl.jpg

Edited by likeaboss2

I imagine you called? I sent an email and haven't gotten a response. Any idea on cost?

I want to say that it was in the ballpark of 80 bucks.

Yes

It was $89 with shipping included when I had mine a little less than a year ago. Little steep but they were nice and I was pleased with the result:

3NlRbxvl.jpg

Looks great and they are VERY nice to deal with.

Got mine today. I couldn't be happier. Deciding if I want to get it done as an OEL or leave it blank.

In the interest of brevity, everything you said mine as well have been the same words that were about to come out of my mouth haha.

Definitely going to get one of these. Do you guys deal with Jersey Baron outside of Ebay? If so, do you message him on there about striking a deal?

Either/or.

sales@jerseybaron.com

Definitely going to get one of these. Do you guys deal with Jersey Baron outside of Ebay? If so, do you message him on there about striking a deal?

Yup, and 3-4 deals and he's never not given me a discount off the eBay price.