Bobcat athletic

Flyers845

I sent a jersey to them about 10-14 days ago but haven't heard anything from them about them receiving it. I assume that's normal I called them twice to confirm but I got their machine each time. Anyone deal with them by mail before?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent a couple jerseys their way in January but haven't inquired further, the tracking said it was left with an individual so i just hope it wasn't some random guy smoking outside

They usually take a while to email me back but i'm not really worried just yet

I can tell you that they've had a run on NHL and AHL jerseys for the various teams they service. Just LA Kings alone, I know that they have five sets of Stadium Series jerseys, plus, Legends NIghts jerseys that they are putting together.

They had several teams do last minute Valentines Day jerseys, so, that's all be going on there.

Also, nobody there smokes, so, not to worry. They've got good staff working there to sign for your packages.

I can tell you that they've had a run on NHL and AHL jerseys for the various teams they service. Just LA Kings alone, I know that they have five sets of Stadium Series jerseys, plus, Legends NIghts jerseys that they are putting together.

They had several teams do last minute Valentines Day jerseys, so, that's all be going on there.

Also, nobody there smokes, so, not to worry. They've got good staff working there to sign for your packages.

Ok great to hear I'm not worried about turn around time I'm in no rush what so ever but just curious to whether or not they got it but I'm sure they did. Thank you!

Yeah i sent one out mid December so now the waiting game. The place is down the street from me sad that they dont take walk ins.

Like said already, our orders are small potatoes for these guys. Their contracts take priority so 3 and 4 month waits when these places are busy are normal.

I ordered a kit from cutting edge and a kit from action spot both at around the end of October. The kit from cutting edge arrived a couple weeks ago and although the kit from action spot arrived middle of December it was missing a captains C which I STILL haven't received yet so 4 months and counting on that one.

Waiting about 8 months now, but if you want the job done right, you just have to be patient.

Edited by LAK74

Bob was fast with replying and I was happy that I finally got a hold of him.

Going to need only one lettering kit (2005-2007), hopefully they can send it by the end of April.

next time i'm just gonna send out like 6 at one time. Probably will wait until the off season to yield a better turnaround time.

Bingo. I waited 6 months for an order of Bruins shirts one time... Once the cup finals were over? One week and it was at my door.

next time i'm just gonna send out like 6 at one time. Probably will wait until the off season to yield a better turnaround time.

I've thought about that, but I'd rather send them and wait 8 weeks than sit on them until summer and then send them.

I've been waiting 10 months for mine! :P

Edited by thefizzle656

Longest I waited was 14 months, but that was for a special item.

Edited by LAK74

There's no realm where a 14 month wait is acceptable. I get that team contracts take priority, but you're still a paying customer and that is absolutely unacceptable.

Almost makes me want to just sell my Kings jersey if it's going to take so long.

There's no realm where a 14 month wait is acceptable. I get that team contracts take priority, but you're still a paying customer and that is absolutely unacceptable.

Almost makes me want to just sell my Kings jersey if it's going to take so long.

Agreed.

(And looking for a purple 2.0)

Patience is a virtue, but I can imagine that it has it's boundries.

For some of you it's a short drive to Huntington Park, right? ;-)

14 months??? They can't be THAT busy!

Maybe they are busy with all of the upcoming advertising patches that are coming to the jerseys.