Bobcat athletic

Flyers845

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I've been planning on sending a kings jersey to them and have had a hard time getting a hold of someone whether by email or phone anyway I can just send them the package along with a check or something just to get this kickstarted?

I got my #28 Tukonen kit today; my relatives brought it back from the US. It looks very sharp and now I have to find some good hands to sew her down. Since it's my first kit, I'm very excited about it, and wonder if I will get it right with proper instructions.

However, I never received an invoice, not by e-mail nor in the package. Guess I have to get back to Bob about it.

Iv'e emailed Bobcat and didn't get a response same with phone call. How do you guys get a hold of them to get a quote on a jersey customazation?

I filled out the form and just sent it in with the jersey.

Was just wondering if anyone has sent in their jersey to Bobcat without talking with them first? If so did anyone run into any problems with that? As I understand it can be very hard to get a hold of them.

I have never contacted them first and it has always worked out just fine, just get the address right and fill out the form and you'll be good

Actually, i didn't even use the form last time but put in a note since my printer was out of ink and i didn't want to delay lol, it worked out but the form is the better way to go

• 3 weeks later...

I wouldn't be nervous at all, their service and quality is top notch in my experience, aside from the Captain letter they shouldn't have put on one of my jerseys everything has been perfect

I've been sending things through USPS for 15 years, to Canada too, and the only problems I've ever had have been a torn money order and a small box got lost, and both of those things were probably 10 years ago

I think it's worth the slight risk, and if the jersey is particularly expensive you can always insure it just in case

Still, if you aren't a stickler for having things done by the team customizers then not sending your jerseys out is perfectly fine; despite my longwindedness on this topic i can't tell you if Bobcat ships kits, so sorry about that lol

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone help me out with a close-up picture of a proper customized Kings 2007 jersey? I need as much information I could get for a local sewing shop to get my jersey done. I'm also thinking of doing it myself; mom's got an old Elna sowing machine. Curious how the two layers of the letters are stiched together. Thanks!

For the numbers on your jersey, the top silver layer is stitched down to the bottom purple layer with a single row zigzag stitch, using metallic silver thread. The whole number is then stitched to the jersey with purple thread.

image_zpsjfmfgloo.jpg

On the name letters, just stitch them directly to the jersey with metallic silver thread (single row).

image_zpssqdjfwwh.jpg

• 1 month later...

I had 3 arrive there on June 8th, called last week and they insisted the jerseys would be done in a week even though I told them it'd be fine if the jerseys weren't finished

Nice guy lol, just hope he was only exaggerating a little

I had some arrive in the first week of June too. Hoping they're back soon.

Just sent in another package today too, and I know it will take a while.