Bobcat athletic

Flyers845

I didn't put my card number on the form... will that cause a large delay? Do they send a Paypal invoice?

Not sure. I've only ever used my credit card. You may want to call.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I mean, I guess they'll all be done soon, but I'm guessing no one has gotten their order yet?

Just another thing to add to the list of annoyances. I've never been charged for the work until a jersey was actually ready to ship.

This is now past a week when I was charged, assuming the same for others as well. Guessing they charged everyone and then "something came up" once again?

When I picked up my stuff last week, I saw a bunch of completed orders along with their invoices. More than likely all your stuff is done but they just hadn't gotten around to sending them out yet.

When I picked up my stuff last week, I saw a bunch of completed orders along with their invoices. More than likely all your stuff is done but they just hadn't gotten around to sending them out yet.

Good to know. Thanks for the update.

Yup. I got a FedEx door tag today when I got home. They tried to deliver.

Still haven't even been contacted about payment. I emailed Bob and another person who works there who I've contacted in past about changing my payment info since my credit card was shut down.

I mean you would figure they would contact me once they tried to charge the closed card.

• 4 months later...

Need some advice about bobcat.

I've emailed bob about 5 times

I've emailed Julie M twice

I've called them about 20 times

I've even texted their number they have on their voicemail

No response and I've been trying since the "down time" has started if they even have one.

How can I get them to my jerseys?

If they really don't want my business, has anyone had EPS do any current and 07-10 Tampa jerseys? How accurate are they?

They are out of town this week and should be back next week. There's hardly anyone there at all right now. Some people here just mail their jerseys in with the order form without contacting them, and they'll get done eventually.

If you want any info on pricing, etc. feel free to PM me.

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

I'll give it until next week and see what happens.

Thanks for the update.

Edited by AlereFlammam

Julie will be back Sunday. I usually just take them in person, but if you just ship the jersey with the order form like LAK74 suggested they'll get in touch with you whenever they get done. Given the scope of business I would say pretty quickly.

Got an email from Bob today saying my kits are ready to be shipped out.

Love their work; an order confirmation would have been great to avoid many emails

• 10 months later...
On 3/15/2017 at 1:12 AM, khabbi said:

Anyone sent anything to Bobcat lately?  Just wondering how the wait is.  It's been a while for me but I'm getting ready to send off a bunch.  

Yes + Not sure

I think this is the best time of year, maybe just when the playoffs start because they have some down time. 

Ive sent stuff to them around this time in the last two years in a row and had a quicker turnaround than normal

Edited by AlereFlammam

Thanks guys.  I'm sending 5 Jerseys out tomorrow, so we'll see how it goes.  Hoping for a decent turn around time, but it's all good either way.  Love Bobcat's work.