What kind of material is this crest. VERY thin.

Hey guys. Ive owned this jersey for a good while now and Ive always wondered about the material, but never really minded much. Now I plan to send it out to get customized and I want to make sure I didnt buy a Kohls/Wal-mart jersey instead of a true replica (yes, I know, it is only a replica).

I own all replicas, no authentics YET, so I dont really remember what the material is like (Pro shop in Boston). My brother owns one, but its much, much older and certainly not a Reebok.

Compared to the rock hard material of a replica, this is VERY maliable. The jersey isnt worn out either, its almost brand new.

I attached a link so you can see the detail in the pics (cant seem to figure it out on here- large photos)

Any answers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/CantStopRockin/library/

Is this the tackle twil Ive heard so much about? hahaha

I know guys... weak.

Cool. Thanks a bunch bud.

Actually... follow up question. When you see a typical patch, say a 3 color number for example, is that 3 layers this twill?

I bet this is a HUGELY ignorant question, but I just wanna see what I might be in for guys. Sorry ahead of time... honestly hahaha

Anybody else find it odd that there isnt an NHL crest on the collar too?

It is real.. 100%. It even still has the 'price tag' on the care tag that shows the date of manufacture.