Trade deadline is looming...post your now obsolete jersey

mfitz804

I managed to wear this one four times prior to the trade. I did get it done knowing full well he'd probably be traded, but I figured he's classic enough that it doesn't matter. I also used a cheaply purchased 6100 rather than spending big bucks on an EDGE ((this foul doesn't bother me).

661d4ab2f59a912b5c15d3a1596f84b6_zps64dd

a93ecea0258e38d8279b3b86e79362a1_zps5427

Anyone else recently get a jersey of a guy who has moved on to another team?

When my friends and I were kids, and we used to meet at the court in the neighborhood to play roller hockey all the time, my one friend would get a new Rangers jersey every year, and each player would get traded.

Turcotte, Amonte, Gartner, Vanbiesbrouck...He had the worst luck, and we always laughed at him because of it.

That's why I usually stick to "Classic" type players. I broke that rule for a Damien Brunner, and now he us gone as is his jersey. Then I got Clowe and his head exploded.

Watched a guy buy a Jagr right in front of me just a few nights ago at the rock, it was a fun time seeing him skate thus making the jersey one you'll always be able to wear.

He's one of those guys, it'll always be ok to wear his jersey no matter which if the 25 teams he's played for it is. :)

When my friends and I were kids, and we used to meet at the court in the neighborhood to play roller hockey all the time, my one friend would get a new Rangers jersey every year, and each player would get traded.

Turcotte, Amonte, Gartner, Vanbiesbrouck...He had the worst luck, and we always laughed at him because of it.

Can you ask him to buy a Tanner Glass jersey?

It's worth even less, look at how the name and numbers are off center! $50. Final offer.

ITS NOT EVEN THE RIGHT MOORE!!

Can you ask him to buy a Tanner Glass jersey?

Lol. We still play on a team together. I'll ask him right away.

Guest Dr_Puck

Unlike Boston, I will not overpay for a Brett Connolly jersey. Ugh. Normally I am a rational Bruins fan but GMPC has looked awful this deadline.

You could always get a brand new Max Talbot jersey... :mellow:

Unlike Boston, I will not overpay for a Brett Connolly jersey. Ugh. Normally I am a rational Bruins fan but GMPC has looked awful this deadline.

I will have to post my Coburn when I get it from Miegray (should be calling today or Tuesday ) I pre ordered the WC style from this year . I will have to order a Lightning one know as well

Would you have preferred a Phanuef jersey?

Freaking Ken Holland being a smart GM and shiet.

Guest Dr_Puck

Max Talbot ... Max Talbot ... Max Talbot

The more I repeat his name, the more he still doesn't appear as a second-pairing defenseman who is capable of easing the pressure on Tuukka.

Is it too late for Boston to get in on McDavid?

You could always get a brand new Max Talbot jersey... :mellow: