My Game used/ worn Anaheim (Mighty) Ducks jersey collection

EvilRocketeer

I’m a huge Anaheim Ducks fan. I grew up with the movie franchise, cartoon, and the nhl team. I been attending games since the Inaugural year. My father worked for one of their top vendors and we got free tickets all the time.

Here is my Game used/ worn collection:

Scott Niedermayer game used Mighty Ducks Captain third / alternate jersey worn during the 2005 to 2006 season. Probably the rarest Ducks jersey to own of Niedermayer

ff4b00eb-58dc-4245-8784-af797a710b10_zps

Scott Niedermayer game used captain away jersey worn during the 2006-2007 season (Stanley cup year). The jersey is signed by him as well.

59aae957-167f-4898-a751-783763bc8ea3_zps

game used Inaugural season Todd Ewen Alternate Capt. Home jersey with FGW patch. The FGW Mickey ears patch was to honor the memory of Walt Disney Company's president Frank G. Wells who died in a helicopter accident on April 3, 1994. The Mighty Ducks only wore this patch for the final 5 games of their inaugural 1993-94 season. Ewen led the inaugural team with 272 PIM. He ranks sixth all-time in club history in penalty minutes with 650. Also, he was part of the first trade in Anaheim Ducks history when they acquired him from Montreal. Jersey is heavily game used with tons of repairs, stick marks, blood spots, etc etc.

Ewen_zps5d78a022.jpg

My Game Used Ryan Getzlaf 20th anniv. Throwback "C" jersey set #2. This jersey was worn during the first period on throwback night (First throwback in team history). During the first period, Getzlaf had ceremonial puck drop, assist to Perry, and scored a goal in this jersey. Jersey is signed and COA from the Ducks.

bdec343f-3e44-465e-944e-c2642150cee1_zps

complete game used Ben Lovejoy throwback uniform. Jersey, helmet, gloves, and shell were worn by Lovejoy on throwback night. All items are signed and come with a coa. Socks are game used, but player is unknown.

IMG_6539_zps4296d161.jpeg

Ruslan Salei game used jersey. This jersey was used in the Japan games on Oct 3-4, 1997. This marked the first time that games played by NHL teams outside of North America counted in the league standings. Also, it marked the first time Ruslan wore the #24 during a regular season game.

saleijapancollage_zps799a5155.jpg

Screen-used District 5 movie jersey and hockey pants worn by Danny Tamberelli in the first film

60faac8b-4a01-4c88-a805-0557b3706629_zps

ScreenShot2014-02-23at41447PM_zps6fd7356

Steve Rucchin Game Used Mighty Ducks Captain Jersey worn during the 2003-2004. The only season Rucchin was captain.

ScreenShot2014-07-20at31420PM_zps8e443b5

Game Used Keith Carney "A" Mighty Ducks alt. third jersey

carney_zpsf0cdec4a.jpg

Andrew Cogliano Game used Jersey.
Shown below is a photo of Cogliano taken during the March 5th 2012 contest on home ice against the Edmonton Oilers. The Ducks warrant March 5th as being the last game that Cogliano wore this jersey.

5609971b-3594-4157-a5cc-befb311fd118_zps

Matt Beleskey game used 2011-2012 jersey. I got this on Fan Appreciation Night. I was able to walk on the ice and received it off the back of Beleskey. It was an amazing experience.

4fd7b7f8-0278-4b7d-b072-c1f95a49b06f_zps

20th Anniv. Ben Lovejoy game used road jersey. Tons of wear and tear.

gameusedawaylovejoy_zps92c29f61.jpg

Other game used equipment:

Goal Pucks

Kyle Palmerie Teemu Tribute Night vs Winnipeg Jets (retirement number night)

Ben Lovejoy’s goal puck vs Calgary Flames (last one as a Duck)

Beauchemin Goal vs Red Wings

Bobby Ryan goal puck vs Sharks

7a159e8a-ddae-4f0b-964c-7616cda0825e_zps

Signed Corey Perry game used rookie stick
Signed Guy Hebert game used goalie stick
Signed Rob Neidermayer game used broken stick
Signed Samuel Pahlsson game used stick

IMG_5410_zpsc37e9f15.jpeg

some memorabilia:

wild wing bronze statue is my favorite memorabilia piece. "Defending the Pond" Bronze Sculpture by Stephen Landis. It weights 28.5 pounds. These sculptures were sold in Disneyland at the Disneyland Gallery (used to be above Pirates of Caribbean). This one is #10 of 1993

wildwinglandis_zpsa4a1250b.jpg

Edited by EvilRocketeer

old room layout:

ducksroom2_zpse8f4b4ce.jpg

New room layout: Work in progress

065da5f4-44cf-4628-b646-72a1453bd48c_zps

My game used jerseys in Chronological Order (all pictured except the Getzlaf throwback since I just got that today)

jerseycollection_zps35294599.jpg

Love the Ducks collection!

Absolutely wonderful collection you have!

Thanks guys, I appreciate it....took a lot of dedication to get where i am today...

I still want to add a game used selanne and kariya, but their prices at the moment are sky high...i regret not getting them when they were alot lower....

Those Niedermayers are awesome! Now you've got me looking for one of those thirds!

The niedermayer third is my favorite jersey in the collection...im still pinching myself that i was able to get it...i been looking for an authentic third to wear to games, but so many counterfeit jerseys on the market....it's hard to find a legit one

added this to the collection:

Ryan Kesler's Beast mode goal puck vs the Coyotes on March 3.....Absolutely amazing goal! It made NHL top 5 plays of the day at #2.

e1580718-049b-43a7-8742-a9eac3c1caa9_zps

Edited by EvilRocketeer

I don't think that linked properly to Kesler's goal but i can find it myself just fine lol

Congrats tho :)

oops....haha thanks for the heads up...i just fixed the video

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice collection! As others have said, that Niedermayer 3rd is a beaut!

Thank you. I appreciate it. Definitely my holy grail of the collection.

Small Update: Added this to the collection:

Milestone Goal Puck: Getzlaf's 203rd Career goal and 669 career point that tied Paul Kariya for second on the Ducks franchise's all-time points list!

32b92b0e-fab1-4b55-9807-bdff0f11b374_zps

Edited by EvilRocketeer

Man, I completely forgot about those Ducks Alternates! They still look great today, and that Niedermayer is an amazing piece. That's one awesome collection, EvilRocketeer!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

thanks guys for the comments....appreciate it

sweet ben lovejoy jerseys.

he was my favorite anaheim ducks player the past 3 years....sad to see him traded, but despres has worked out nicely...still miss the Rev and his interviews...treated fans really well...

absolutely amazing!

thanks man, you have an amazing collection as well.

Update: Since the last time I logged in, I added some amazing pieces to the collection

Teemu Selanne Game Used Anaheim Ducks Home Jersey worn during the 2006-2007 season (Year the Ducks won the Stanley Cup). Jersey has good wear with blood staining, burn and stick marks. The jersey is signed by Selanne as well.

selanne_zps7mhvhgzy.jpg

Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Round 1 Game 3 Silfverberg and Kesler Goal Pucks.

96b3f7d3-38b0-48d4-8f29-2f0b4f7b0fb7_zps

Stanley Cup Playoffs 2015 Round 1 Game 4 goal pucks.
Emerson Etem goal puck: Rated the best goal for first round of playoffs.
Andrew Cogliano goal puck : rated top four goal of the first round.
Ryan Kesler Game winning goal puck
Ryan Kesler goal puck.

Vatanens goal puck.

1d7b96ac-c7d9-452d-9f4a-9bd83c584c04_zps

Screen%20Shot%202015-05-28%20at%2011.48.

Stanley Cup Playoffs Round 3 Game 1 Silfverberg goal puck

11010603_10205340167722139_7305265703972

"Coast to Coast like Buttered Toast" Andrew Cogliano's goal puck against the Blue Jackets on 3/24/2015. His 13th of the season and 117th of his career.

Screen%20Shot%202015-05-28%20at%2011.47.

Corey Perry's goal puck vs the New York Rangers on 3/22

479eaf4f-e0b1-481f-b37a-93fbb13a0596_zps

Edited by EvilRocketeer

That's a lot of butter on your toast....

But seriously, I try not to look at this thread with your collection because extreme jealousy consumes me. That Selanne is unreal. Post it in the newly arrived thread!! It needs to be seen everywhere!

• 2 weeks later...

That's a lot of butter on your toast....

But seriously, I try not to look at this thread with your collection because extreme jealousy consumes me. That Selanne is unreal. Post it in the newly arrived thread!! It needs to be seen everywhere!

it was a great goal so it deserved a lot of butter ;) well fake butter

I posted it in the new arrivals, but didnt get much traction....I was very fortunate and lucky to acquire the selanne...he was my favorite mighty ducks player growing up and never thought i would be able to add one due to the current market value..to get one from the stanley cup year was a dream come true....

Jesus... a Selanne gamer.

wow that's an awesome room/collection!

thanks guys for the complements...

added this to the collection:

Selanne Tribute Night Kyle Palmieri Game used jersey set #3. It was worn during the 3rd period, overtime, and shootout. Palmieri was the second star of the game. During 3rd period, Palms had an amazing power play goal which I own the goal puck. I thought it would be cool to have the jersey that went along with the goal puck. Jersey is signed as well

Palmieri20teemu20tribute_zpsdsfdmu6a.jpg

Edited by EvilRocketeer