How do I put a crest on my jersey?

My mom gave me her old Winnipeg Jets Anders Hedberg jersey before she passed a couple years ago and recently we found the crest to it. Wanting to have it placed on but not sure how to do it. Glue? Have it sewn? Thanks.

11033890_10153183211032445_7612623421895

Edited by Modano9

Also, as you can see it's rather dirty. If there's a good way to clean it (hand wash with a little detergent?) please let me know. Thanks.

Soooo.......nobody knows?

Yes, have it sewn on. Any local seamstress/alteration place should be able to do it. As for cleaning it, either hand wash just the crest or wash the whole jersey in the washing machine on the delicate cycle (cold water) once you have the crest put on.

Can't find any place local to have it sewn on then you can send it to me and I can sew it on for you.

Yes, have it sewn on. Any local seamstress/alteration place should be able to do it. As for cleaning it, either hand wash just the crest or wash the whole jersey in the washing machine on the delicate cycle (cold water) once you have the crest put on.

Can't find any place local to have it sewn on then you can send it to me and I can sew it on for you.

Hey thanks! I appreciate that!

I have a place I take stuff too, typically pants for hemming, and once to have a jersey altered. They're pretty good. I imagine if I take it in and just show them where to put it they can take it from there. Hopefully anyways.

I actually went ahead and hand washed the crest in the sink with stain remover and some liquid detergent. It's not perfect as it is quite old, but it did improve it quite a bit.

Edited by Modano9

I'm thinking on that jersey, you wouldn't want it to look perfect anyway.

Your local tailor will be able to do it. Try to find a picture so you can show them exactly where it should be placed.

I'm thinking on that jersey, you wouldn't want it to look perfect anyway.

Your local tailor will be able to do it. Try to find a picture so you can show them exactly where it should be placed.

Will do!

Very much appreciated fellas (Assuming you're fellas)

I will have a pic ready and take it in today. Have that baby ready for playoffs!