Has anyone purchased from authenticjerseysforless.com

Has anyone purchased from authenticjerseysforless.com? How was the experience?

With a name like that I doubt it's legit. Does the site give you a US address anywhere?

I know the name sounds a little funny, but they have an address in Asheville, North Carolina and a toll-free phone number.

Their prices aren't outrageously cheap, just cheaper than a lot of other places I've found. I can only find one review out there, and it's from a customer who claims she was "refused a refund after a canceled order" (but got her money back "after filing a Paypal claim").

Edited by NYRFanDB

You may have to be the guinea pig then for using them. At those prices though if they are legit, they have to be customized replicas which is backed up by everything I clicked on being sized S,M,L, XL ect.

I agree that if legit they must be customized replicas. They have Stadium Series Carl Hagelin for $150 that I can't seem to find anywhere else - although I'd have to get it without the SCF patch.

Edited by NYRFanDB

Definitely seems shady. It uses the computer generated images of jerseys just like a lot of fake sites do.

That, and the fact that they would be so stupid as to put a Cup Finals patch on a Stadium Series jersey, means they have no clue and are counterfeiting.

Good point about the SCF patch - I just noticed that (hence, the edit to my last message). Thanks for your comments, guys!

I'm going to go ahead and say that I am 99.9% sure that that site is not legit.

When browsing the NHL apparel, I clicked on page 19 (I think it's the last page), and they have those green Hawks jerseys.

Thanks. I agree. I decided to buy from a different vendor and got a legit premier (albeit a Zucc instead of Hagelin). Very happy with purchase.

• 6 months later...