Hockey Canada Store

Has anyone from the United States ever purchased anything from the Hockey Canada online store? They have the 100th Anniversary jerseys for $99CAD but when getting shipped to the US it states "(US Shipments subject to customs and duties which must be paid by the recipient on delivery). A while back I got hit with like a $100 COD fee when ordering from another seller in Canada. I'm just wondering if anyone from the USA has ordered from them and if they had to pay fees?

Has anyone from the United States ever purchased anything from the Hockey Canada online store? They have the 100th Anniversary jerseys for $99CAD but when getting shipped to the US it states "(US Shipments subject to customs and duties which must be paid by the recipient on delivery). A while back I got hit with like a $100 COD fee when ordering from another seller in Canada. I'm just wondering if anyone from the USA has ordered from them and if they had to pay fees?

Ive never had usps collect from me for any shipment ive received.

if you dont trust the situation find a member in canada who you can send to and they can send to you personally

Years back I ordered some jersey from Canada...The jersey arrived fine. The "customs duty fee" bill arrived a week later...It was like $75.00. I couldn't believe it. This was way back in the early '90s...before that NAFTA agreement. It was the one and only time I ever got hit with duty fees and I've since dealt with Ice Jerseys, RCS, and numerous other places and sellers.

In the end the jerseys cost $99CAD (~$81USD), so i'm around $138 ahead ($300-$162) of what it would cost from Icejerseys and similar websites ($150USD each). So I guess it's not as big of a deal as I think. It'll still be cheaper than ordering from somewhere else.

Edited by Hollywood Cannon