Wolverines

Brilliant!

Okay, seriously. I need pictures of what the Michigan white jersey lettering looked like in 2003-04. I think I have the correct font but I really need to know the color order for everything. The first one to answer correctly doesn't get banned.

Dangit, Mike! I saw the title and immediately wanted to make the same joke.

So I'll go with what my momma always told me growing up:

muck-fichigan-shirt_design1.png

Maybe this helps though:

Game Worn Nike 2003/2004 University of Michigan Jeff Tambellini Home Jersey (Front)

Game Worn Nike 2003/2004 University of Michigan Jeff Tambellini Home Jersey (Back)

Well how about that...you really do learn something new every day. That is NOT the year I'm looking for because my Michigan jersey is not the same as that one. I guess I'm the one who needs banning. Avenge me! AVEEEENGE MEEEEE!!

No, it's the previous airknit style with the thinner striping along the shoulders and arms. I'm assuming 2002-03 and prior.

• 2 weeks later...

2014-15 Cristobal "Boo" Nieves U of M Game worn

pEbM85.jpg

hmcdeh.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Anyone have any leads on a Michigan 2017-18 Jersey? Looking for one one I can customize as Hughes to add to my Canucks collection.....

• 8 months later...

Anyone know if Michigan is doing their garage sale and jersey auction for this season? I can’t seem to find anything online, and have emailed the Director of Hockey Operations, but haven’t gotten a reply from him.

1 hour ago, mdwsta4 said:

Yes on April 20th. Saw a post on S2K

Awesome. Thanks!! I wonder if they’re selling the jerseys or doing an auction again? I don’t see anything about the jerseys....