What about customizing a child's jersey?

Just referenced this in another thread, it's time to get my 8 year old a new jersey, and this one I am going to customize for her. I don't want screened on, I want it to be like the on-ice jerseys, just smaller.

Do any customizers (EPS in particular) do that?

EPS does a great job on the kids Devils jerseys. They use the same authentic materials and cut the letters and numbers to size. I have done several there over the last few years. I have one there now for my son for which I included a fight strap and they are going to sew it in - my kid will get a kick out of it!! They charge the same as adult customizing...

I asked Josh about a doing up a women's replica a few months ago. He said they will just scale everything down to make it look right, I'm assuming the same would be the case here.

Sounds perfect. Probably a little crazy to spend adult prices on customization where she could care less as long as it's Tootoo. But I think I can get a good enough deal on the jersey that I can justify it.

Thanks guys!

I just had my friend's Kings small jersey customized by EPS and while I don't have another Kings jersey to compare it to, the numbers don't seem awkwardly-sized at all. I see no reason why they wouldn't be able to properly scale the numbers for a kids' jersey, especially since those jerseys are their forte.