Any ideas as to where I can find an authentic Tampa Bay Tyler Johnson jersey?

lissalou9

The best named line in hockey was hands down "The Mattress Line" with Henrik Sedin, Daniel Sedin and Jason King. Get it. 2 twins and a king.

Unfortuntely they blew chunks on the ice!

See, that's funny.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got this Wednesday before the game, I was talking with bob about getting this done long before the finals... had to overnight the jersey, find a patch and overnight that, and then I paid for overnight shipping back. Props to Bobcat for making this happen for the finals for me! I know this was an incredible thing for them to do, and I can't thank them enough! I have had about 8 jerseys customized by Bob, and every single one has been amazing!

7A9A1605_zps1rzovt0j.jpg

7A9A1608_zpsqzarzvaw.jpg

7A9A1606_zpsjsuyiore.jpg

7A9A1607_zpsnkaxkyf7.jpg

Great get khabbi. That is one sweet jersey. Now let's hope you can wear it to a championship parade.

Thanks. Hoping for a Lightning win tonight!

Tyler has played amazing throughout the playoffs so this is the perfect jersey to have a patch on. I'll also add one to one of my authentic Stamkos and/or Bishop jerseys eventually.

Of course the potential is there for them to lose the series and I wonder if the patch will be a sour grape, but this is a season to remember no matter what so I'm good with it.

Edited by khabbi

Guest Dr_Puck

Yeah, I have stayed away from 2012-13 Bruins jerseys because of how angry I still get. If I never hear that Chelsea Dagger song again, I will be ok.

Let's go Bolts.

I have to admit over this past season the Lightning jerseys have really grown on me. Now I think they are in the top 5 in the league. Nice looking jersey!

I have to admit over this past season the Lightning jerseys have really grown on me. Now I think they are in the top 5 in the league. Nice looking jersey!

Definitely...very clean and classic looking.

I picked one up from the RCS sale this weekend. I'm hoping Drouin gets the nod tonight. If he doesn't, I'm not sure who I'm going to put on it. Or I might just go Drouin without the SCF patch. I bought the patch expecting to put it on my Timonen Hawks but it doesn't look like that's happening.

• 1 month later...

Got this Wednesday before the game, I was talking with bob about getting this done long before the finals... had to overnight the jersey, find a patch and overnight that, and then I paid for overnight shipping back. Props to Bobcat for making this happen for the finals for me! I know this was an incredible thing for them to do, and I can't thank them enough! I have had about 8 jerseys customized by Bob, and every single one has been amazing!

Great looking sweater for sure. Did Bobcat do layered numbers or reverse kiss cut?

Edited by slimcutta

• 2 weeks later...

nhl dot com

When I need an authentic Tyler Johnson jersey, I go to www dot clownpenis dot fart ...

Dillion Edwards Investments SNL Skit

(sorry couldn't embed video)

Edited by akteon

River City Sports has a 40% off sale for everything to USA customers. The code is USA40