Russia 2015 WC White

twi

Similar question. Does anybody know where to get an authentic Czech Republic WC 2015 jersey? JB says he doesn't get one.

Similar question. Does anybody know where to get an authentic Czech Republic WC 2015 jersey? JB says he doesn't get one.

there hasnt been authentic retail nike jerseys for any country other than Canada since 2008.

youre only bet will be a game worn or game issued.

or get one of these and strip it...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Robert-Reichel-official-signed-2015-IIHF-Hall-of-Fame-Induction-Czech-jersey-/261887303824?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_193&hash=item3cf9b32090

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dominik-Hasek-official-signed-2015-IIHF-Hall-of-Fame-Induction-Czech-jersey-/261887073254?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_193&hash=item3cf9af9be6

Edited by IIHFjerseycollector

And if you really want those, wait until the World Juniors in Canada and they sell them there. For less than what those will sell for on eBay. Not authentics though.

And if you really want those, wait until the World Juniors in Canada and they sell them there. For less than what those will sell for on eBay. Not authentics though.

yes but the guy i was responding to wants an authentic. there are replicas all over ebay. those are easy. . its really hard to tell from the pics if theres a strap, but it looks as though everything is sewn on the jersey, and the material in the closeup photo looks to be the real deal. There were a few games this IIHF worlds where teams didnt even have fight straps on their jerseys.

Usually when the IIHF does these HOF jerseys they are the real deal jerseys. Just seeing the Italy jersey in there , which jerseys werent offered for retail, makes me think these are all authentics for sale. I asked the IIHF what the sizing of the jerseys was, this will tell alot..

Edited by IIHFjerseycollector

From a close up of the patch pic, those jerseys look like they are definitely not made from Nike Swift material

yes but the guy i was responding to wants an authentic. there are replicas all over ebay. those are easy. . its really hard to tell from the pics if theres a strap, but it looks as though everything is sewn on the jersey, and the material in the closeup photo looks to be the real deal. There were a few games this IIHF worlds where teams didnt even have fight straps on their jerseys.

Usually when the IIHF does these HOF jerseys they are the real deal jerseys. Just seeing the Italy jersey in there , which jerseys werent offered for retail, makes me think these are all authentics for sale. I asked the IIHF what the sizing of the jerseys was, this will tell alot..

Come on man, don't you have an authentic Italy jersey? You should be able to tell in a second that these are nothing but the crappy replicas. That material is no where close to a swift material or the new World Junior material. It isn't a swift cut either which means it isn't a World Championship jersey.

But let's just have some fun here. Here is the newest jersey the Italy team wore in this years Div 1 Group A tournament. The jerseys aren't swift, they aren't Nike, no fight straps but they aren't those either.

White logo, IIHF logon on the "Flyknit" front.

1-POLSKA-ITALY_3_Tercja-2015-04-19-194.J

Not Nike, side panel that doesn't seem to exist on the Nike ebay link.

1-ITALY-UKRAINA-1-TERCJA-2015-04-20-086.

Now since we have pictures of Czech we can compare with these onese.

Ebay link is similar to the cut used in WJC, but the material on the WJC jerseys is a much more traditional jersey material found on SP authentics and older Nike authentics.

ARX_3001.JPG

Here you can't tell the material (but spoiler it is Swift) but you can see how the shoulder stripes go straight across the chest, unlike the ebay link. And since I've tried on that ebay link replica jersey no matter what you do the shoulders don't line up right.

AR5D6244.JPG

From a close up of the patch pic, those jerseys look like they are definitely not made from Nike Swift material

Agreed...

Now, to answer OPs question. The only way to find an authentic of both of these is through eBay selling the game worns or something. I haven't seen a White Russian replica before (but honestly haven't looked that hard). So if you REALLY want one the horrible quality fan jerseys (which some are actually better than the terrible WJC Nike replicas) are your best bet.

Come on man, don't you have an authentic Italy jersey? You should be able to tell in a second that these are nothing but the crappy replicas. That material is no where close to a swift material or the new World Junior material. It isn't a swift cut either which means it isn't a World Championship jersey.

But let's just have some fun here. Here is the newest jersey the Italy team wore in this years Div 1 Group A tournament. The jerseys aren't swift, they aren't Nike, no fight straps but they aren't those either.

White logo, IIHF logon on the "Flyknit" front.

Not Nike, side panel that doesn't seem to exist on the Nike ebay link.

Now since we have pictures of Czech we can compare with these onese.

Ebay link is similar to the cut used in WJC, but the material on the WJC jerseys is a much more traditional jersey material found on SP authentics and older Nike authentics.

Here you can't tell the material (but spoiler it is Swift) but you can see how the shoulder stripes go straight across the chest, unlike the ebay link. And since I've tried on that ebay link replica jersey no matter what you do the shoulders don't line up right.

Agreed...

Now, to answer OPs question. The only way to find an authentic of both of these is through eBay selling the game worns or something. I haven't seen a White Russian replica before (but honestly haven't looked that hard). So if you REALLY want one the horrible quality fan jerseys (which some are actually better than the terrible WJC Nike replicas) are your best bet.

Yes i actually have a 2014 IIHF worlds Italy Nike game worn. Material is indeed the swift, and different from the italy jersey in the auction. The italy jersey in the photos you posted is just a Tackla jersey, and youre right its not that material either.I have a 2015 Estonia game worn and although its similar, it doesnt look to be exactly the same. I havent had one of the newer Nike replicas in my hands yet so I cant compare that jersey

IIHF sent me a message back and said the italy jersey is a size 52.

So these jerseys are the WJC cut, different material than WJC and mens WC, can anyone tell if the name/numbers front logo are sewn? My gamer italy its not , its more of a heat pressed I T A L IA across the front.

I guess these are one off or modified replicas . I shouldve taken a better look , thank you for correcting me!

Nike is pretty cheap with their jerseys haha, I think the gamers even in the Olympics have heat pressed logos and name (i.e. the Black Team Canada alternate jerseys - the "C A N A D A " in the front is just pressed on as well as the letters on the nameplate)

I was trying to find an old picture I had when I was at the HHOF for Forsberg's induction. They had a jersey a Sweden jersey with a patch on the front left shoulder as well commemorating him, but that specific jersey on display was 100% a Nike Swift jersey.

As per the cut, I think from 2014 (in the Olympics and WC at least), most teams switched to a straight cut at the bottom of the jersey compared to the tapered cut you see in the earlier Swift jerseys (somewhat similar to Reebok Edge jerseys).

Yes i actually have a 2014 IIHF worlds Italy Nike game worn. Material is indeed the swift, and different from the italy jersey in the auction. The italy jersey in the photos you posted is just a Tackla jersey, and youre right its not that material either.I have a 2015 Estonia game worn and although its similar, it doesnt look to be exactly the same. I havent had one of the newer Nike replicas in my hands yet so I cant compare that jersey

IIHF sent me a message back and said the italy jersey is a size 52.

So these jerseys are the WJC cut, different material than WJC and mens WC, can anyone tell if the name/numbers front logo are sewn? My gamer italy its not , its more of a heat pressed I T A L IA across the front.

I guess these are one off or modified replicas . I shouldve taken a better look , thank you for correcting me!

Nike is pretty cheap with their jerseys haha, I think the gamers even in the Olympics have heat pressed logos and name (i.e. the Black Team Canada alternate jerseys - the "C A N A D A " in the front is just pressed on as well as the letters on the nameplate)

I was trying to find an old picture I had when I was at the HHOF for Forsberg's induction. They had a jersey a Sweden jersey with a patch on the front left shoulder as well commemorating him, but that specific jersey on display was 100% a Nike Swift jersey.

As per the cut, I think from 2014 (in the Olympics and WC at least), most teams switched to a straight cut at the bottom of the jersey compared to the tapered cut you see in the earlier Swift jerseys (somewhat similar to Reebok Edge jerseys).

I don't mind the heat pressed logos like that. Soccer has been doing it for years and it feels much nicer on the skin than sewn logos. But then again most hockey jerseys aren't touching bare skin...

The Ebay links cut is different than Sochi and WC. Those are just Swift with the straight cut at the bottom like you mentioned. The big difference his how much better the shoulders look on the WC and Sochi jerseys compared to anything else.

Since local stores sell the replica WJC jerseys, if I come across one I'll take more pictures of it for reference.