2007-08 schedule comes out today!

Ray in NJ

Can't wait! What's the outdoor game going to be???

Yea! Another year of not getting to see 2/3 of the teams in the East while I get to see the same ###### Calgary, Vancouver, Edmonton and Colorado (NONE of whom are even in the same time zone as the Wild!) over and over and over and over.

This will mark the first ever appearance by Sydney Crosby in those cities though. I can't wait unitl 2011 when he comes back for the second time. <_<

HAHA! The Devils are done! First 9 games on the road and first home game vs Ottawa!

Go Rangers!!!

We have home games vs Dallas, Phoenix, LA, San Jose, and Anaheim from the West.

I think it's amazing that the Rangers last TEN games are all against the Atlantic Division.

I'll be in my seat in section 424 on October 4th against the Panthers. Can't wait!

Nothing about the outdoor game, so either the plans got scrapped or they are waiting to announce when it will be.

I'm also very curious to know when Brian Leetch night is this year. I was only able to commit to ten games so far; hopefully more if my uncle's other buyer drops some of his games. Unfortunately, it's not an easy peg like Messier was when Edmonton came to town because Leetch was basically a lifetime Ranger.

Why do the Rangers play Atlanta at home twice in a row??? 1/22 and 1/24

And why does NJ start the year at Florida, at Ottawa, at Florida???

Strange scheduling this year, or is it just me?

SWEET!!! AVS back in the desert on December 31st!!! I already have a handful of games I'm pushing to see this year, including the Sabres, Senators, Canadiens!

The Coyotes' first preseason home game is against the Avs on September 17, in case you didn't know.

I think the two teams played here on New Year's Eve last season, too. I will have to sell my tickets for the game on 12/31, since I'm working that night. :(

Nothing about the outdoor game, so either the plans got scrapped or they are waiting to announce when it will be.

Allegedly it will be announced in 2 weeks or so, we will see!

The Coyotes' first preseason home game is against the Avs on September 17, in case you didn't know.

I think the two teams played here on New Year's Eve last season, too. I will have to sell my tickets for the game on 12/31, since I'm working that night. :(

Sweet! Thanks for the headsup on that one. I had to miss the 2nd Avs game this season and it ticked me off. They played on New Year's Eve in 2005-06. It was a great game, Brett McLean and Mike Comrie fought right off the opening faceoff. They are developing a really nice rivalry these days.

Why do the Rangers play Atlanta at home twice in a row??? 1/22 and 1/24

And why does NJ start the year at Florida, at Ottawa, at Florida???

Strange scheduling this year, or is it just me?

The Devils play their first nine games on the road while the finishing touches are placed on Prudential Center. This is how the IHL Phoenix Roadrunners would start the year as the Coliseum was on the site of the AZ State Fair. That was never a good way to start the year. Why they go from Florida, to Ottawa, then Florida again, you tell me.

You want strange scheduling, Phoenix plays three straight games against the Sharks, Nov. 10 (at SJ), 12(at SJ), 15 (at Phx), then a home-and-home with LA. These teams will get sick of each other in a hurry. It's like in the minor leagues when you frequently play two or three games in a row with the same opponent.

The Bruins' first five games are against the Pacific Division teams, like a barnstorming tour. :)

You have to schedule games around each arena's other events and it is no picnic to draw one of these things up. Anomalies happen.

Looking at the Sabres schedule I want to get to the games against Columbus, Chicago, Pittsburgh and either New Jersey or Nashville.

Looking at the Sabres schedule I want to get to the games against Columbus, Chicago, Pittsburgh and either New Jersey or Nashville.

I still haven't received my reorder packet for the minipacks. It was fun going up from NYC to see games among the faithful. I think any game with 87 is worth the price of admission myself. And Chicago is certainly going to be an entertaining team.