Rimouski Oceanic Crosby 3rd Jersey Question.

Hi fellas. Has anyone ever seen on of these jerseys? It's a Rimouski Oceanic 3rd jersey. I have not found a single photo of this jersey online. I was going to try and email the team but their site is in french. The most I've heard is that it was worn in a parade and no available for sale to the public...Does anyone have any info that can help me out? I'd like to know if it was worn on the ice, if Crosby wore this style. I have a blank and want to know if doing it in a Crosby is correct and if the Memorial Cup patch is correct.

Any help would be awesome. Thanks!

http://s76.photobucket.com/user/grenieradam/library/Crosby%20Rimouski%20Oceanic?sort=3&page=1

I lived in Halifax at the time and saw a lot of QMJHL action. That jersey was never worn on the ice by Crosby. He only ever wore the standard home and away. I believe that jersey is an authentic with Crosby on the back only (and the wrong font as well).

2042878580100283076S600x600Q85.jpg

I'd say it's not one to get customized as Crosby.

While I can't find any photos of him wearing it I would say the best player on the team during the time frame the jersey was worn, is Michael Frolik. Honourable mention to Jordan Caron and Patrice Cormier (good junior careers at the very least).

Cormier would be my choice...but a dirty player. I might do a Crosby anyways. This jersey was used right at the tail end of his time with the team. It might be a technical foul but more of a homage jersey and give it more of a wow factor.