AHL jersey branding

Hey everybody, I was hoping to get some clarification on something. I know the branding on the AHL jerseys switched over to CCM from the Reebok wordmark for the 2014-2015 season. I'm assuming that the switch from vectors to wordmark happened at the same time as the NHL in 2011-2012.

Can anybody confirm that that is the case? I'm pretty sure it is but I'm not sending a Jersey for customization based on my "pretty sure" feeling.

Thanks.

Yes, the 2011-12 season was the first season where the NHL jerseys used the wordmark instead of the vectors.

Yes, the 2011-12 season was the first season where the NHL jerseys used the wordmark instead of the vectors.

AHL as well though? It would make sense that they switched the same season.

I'll have to check some other teams stuff. I happened to be looking at all Albany devils and I couldn't make any solid distinction between 2011-2012 and 2012-2013. It's obviously vector in 10-11 and wordmark in 12-13, but I can't be 100% on 11-12 based on what I've found so far.

Edit: Got it, definitely wordmark starting for the 2011-2012 season like I thought. Found a few gamers on different sites from that year to confirm it. AHL and NHL switched at the same time.

Edited by JoeM7392

Not sure why I had to be reminded to look at other teams, but I guess I did. Once I did that it wasn't too hard to verify.

Edited by JoeM7392