Help with CCM Maska 1987 jersey?

Calciomania

Hi,

Need some help with a CCM Maska Authentic jersey from 1987 Rendez Vous game.

If someone has experience with Maska jerseys please pm me.

Thanks

Msnu

I'm not an expert, but I have a game worn Nordiques jersey from that season with the patch. Not sure if you're asking about those in particular, or the actual All-Star jerseys from that season.

Anything I can help you with about it?

Slim would be a good resource here if you are asking about the actual Rendez-vous game jerseys (he has an authentic)

Plus he wrote the book on it......literally :)

Here are some pictures of it. I think it's an Authentic...not really game worn. But what is that jersey worth as an Authentic, because it has to be very rare...

image.jpg2_zpshf9twpij.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsvn2fechw.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsoklhoswv.jpg

image.jpg4_zpsrjxiww1j.jpg

It's definitely all accurate but I'm kinda baffled as to why it was changed from Gretzky to Lemieux. Clearly, the double tags on the hem means it was at one point or SUPPOSED to be a Gretzky jersey. Very strange.

Ya, all Rendez-Vous jerseys were double tagged. Air-Knit material for gamers, but ultrafil examples exist (maybe retail?).

They also only wore white jerseys for both games, but there are single tagged road jerseys out there

Example -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wayne-Gretzky-Jersey-1987-Canada-Russia-All-Star-Series-/200751851457?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ebdbe27c1

Got a butchered one in my closet...

As far as the book, none of the online POD companies were able to offer either the format or the quality, so things were delayed to find out how to get it out there, but I'm happy to say that I've signed with a local publisher and we're just waiting on the printer now. Proof was approved last week, and I was told 2-3 weeks for printing, so hopefully mid-August they'll be available.

I'll post some more details as soon as I know :D

Edited by slimcutta

On 7/23/2015 at 1:41 PM, Calciomania said:

Here are some pictures of it. I think it's an Authentic...not really game worn. But what is that jersey worth as an Authentic, because it has to be very rare...

it is hard to tell.https://www.jerseyfanatics.ru/product-category/cheap-nhl-jerseys/

Edited by icecrosby
update

Aw, now I wish I saw the unedited response.

The response wasn't edited. Just the five billion pictures he chose to quote and repost like the communist that he must be. Dirty reds. Go back to Russia!

Ah ok. Thought I missed some juicy stuff.

The response wasn't edited. Just the five billion pictures he chose to quote and repost like the communist that he must be. Dirty reds. Go back to Russia!

It looks like you just know your own country....lol...post of the year that Zurich is in Russia...

We too don't like the Russians here...but good try...;)

^ That post had absolutely nothing to do with Zurich or you- this thread has gotten way off track...

• 5 years later...